• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter LUA Scripting service for TFS 1.x

arena pvp of tibia rl... do you know how it work ? if not, I'll tell you ;)
also arena pve :rolleyes:
also one more thing :oops:
could you make a script of "explosive barrel"?
it work like this:
1 - the player use the barrel
2 - 5 seconds of delay
3 - the barrel explodes with area like a gfb or thunderstorm rune
4 - it cause damage in players and monsters
ahh, the barrel have a little timer, the timer tell for all players near of the barrel when it will explode exemple:
"5 SECONDS LEFT!"

could you make a script of "explosive barrel"?
The problem with spell related scripts is that I use lot of advanced custom tools to create them. I could throw free scripts every now and then if you had the tools for it
that barrel took 10 mins to make (although the deamDamagePos would give error with the nil values, but you get the idea)
[if you want I can demonstrate the barrel explosion in Whi World server right now]

As you can see I use function what very few ppl have: getAreaPos() that function alone will cost 20€ , every other function in here I can just throw in.
So yeah, create your own barrel using this below code as an example or drop some money for the areaCreating tool.

Code:
local areaT = {
    {n,n,4,4,4,n,n},
    {n,4,3,3,3,4,n},
    {4,3,2,2,2,3,4},
    {4,3,2,1,2,3,4},
    {4,3,2,2,2,3,4},
    {n,4,3,3,3,4,n},
    {n,n,4,4,4,n,n},
}
function touchExplosiveBarrel(player, barrel)
local barrelPos = barrel:getPosition()
local area = getAreaPos(barrelPos, areaT)
local timer = 5000

for i, posT in pairs(area) do
        for _, pos in pairs(posT) do
            addEvent(dealDamagePos, timer + (i-1)*200, 0, pos, effectOnHit, damType, min, max, spellEffect, effectOnMiss, nil, origin)
        end
    end

for msgDelay = 1000, timer, 1000 do
        local secondsLeft = (timer/1000) - (msgDelay/1000)
        local msg =  secondsLeft.." seconds left"

if secondsLeft == 0 then msg = "Kaboom?!" end
        addEvent(text, msgDelay, msg, startPos)
    end
end

As for arena PVE and arena PVP I would need more information.
I have created event creating system where you can configure free for all and PVP match ups, with unlimited amount of teams or teamsizes
I also have created ranked PVP for Whi World (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5)
I also made guild wars and several different unique PVE related events

So I do have some experience making the events or arenas, just not sure which one you want me to make.

by the looks of it, getareapos() works similarly like getspectators not exactly like it though. Find it a bit funny as how you express it "I have a function that very few ppl have", are you then implying that it's something you aquire and costs a certain amount or that people simply are that stupid that they "buy functions for 20 euro" xd
my price is 5 eur per hour. It took me around 4 hours to figure out and create easy to use and well performing algorithm for the function getAreaPos(pos, area, direction)
Find it a bit funny as how you express it "I have a function that very few ppl have" are you then implying that it's something you aquire and costs a certain amount
Yes I use it for area spells and I strongly suggest to afford such tool.
Else I create the area from scratch without using function and it simply take ~5-15 minutes what could just takes 1 minute.
Sometimes for small things like this barrel, I won't even bother and just pass the request.

Hey otland, I wanted to say if anyone needs lua scripting done for Tfs 1.x
then this is the man. He helps you every step of the way and makes sure its
all working 100% and does it for a good price.
Easy person to work with and does one hell of a job.

This guy is amazing!
He helps you in every way possible to achieve what you want.
You always get an update on what he's doing, so you can keep on track of the work.
I didn't test the script myself yet, but I'm confident it's gonna work, since he tested on teamviewer with me.
Can't recommend him enough!
10/10!

Anyone needs some TFS 1.x scripts done? (events, spells, systems, etc)
I'm in desperate need for some extra money to afford website improvement.

I can also rewrite your old servers to work on latest TFS version.

If you want to create a custom server, but only have the ideas.
I can help you to realize them for cheap prize if you allow me to use Whi World engine (my server tools and functions)
Downsides for using my engine: You only have access to configurations files

I recommend this person to anyone who has an interest in an advanced scripter that does it all! Great service :)

Bought Scripts, Very professional. Great Script that are easy to configuare. Good Support, if script dosn´t work he helps you through teamviewer.
I recommend this guy to everyone who is interested in advanced scripts!!

I hardly recommend whitevo, very good support and you get more than what you pay.
We workd a lot for my Server - and ofc we will do a lot more.
10/10

Since I killed my laptop I wont be able to script for a while. I will let you know when I can.

I have a new computer now and workstation is up once again.
I can script for your servers again.

Last month was pretty busy scripting for others and seems like I get new offers day before I finish the last request for someone else xD
To give myself a little break and some free time for my server I wont be accepting any new offers for this week.

Starting from 8th May I can do some scripts for you again.

I see almost all developers bump their service threads. I will be joining the wagon then :D

so if you need for one script 30min it will only cost 7.50?
or how should I understand the "15/h system"

Back