• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lua] Spell Script Requests

ZyK

Reaction score
I'm currently running a DevLand SQL (Tibia 8.0 Version) engine, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with two lua spell scripts I need.

It's actually kind of simple, but I can't get it right! some error always comes up.

They are both teleporting spells.
The first one would be ALMOST EXACTLY like the /goto command, though it would be a spell <for players> and something like teleport "PlayerName
@EDIT:
I THINK THIS SPELL COULD WORK WITH A GLOBAL FUNCTION, BUT I DON'T SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT MYSELF.

The second one would be a teleporting either spell or rune.
If it's a spell, it should teleport you to your target.
If it's a rune, it should teleport you to the square of your choice <Used with crosshairs ofc> this is what I did: <not working unfortunately>
Code:
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
local pos = variantToPosition(var)
        doTeleportThing(cid, pos, FALSE)
        doSendMagicEffect(pos, 10)
doRemoveCondition(cid, 11) 
end

I can't offer anything in exchange, but whoever is able to get them done for me will get REP+ for sure.

I am not new to LUA scripting, but I don't have much time to get this done, so please, help me, you will for sure make the ~60 daily players <and our staff:D> happy.

Thanks in Advance,
ZyK

Last edited:
Back