• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still can't see it, then you might want to think about getting a new computer screen. :D

Haha! No way dude. 9300K colors, built-in zoom and 3 types of lighting. Its only a 17 inch CRT monitor, but I love it and I will never get another one.

@Ontopic: I've downloaded the screenshot and added 100% more brightness and its pretty good. Not bad at all, luffy.

To the next page.
sgSaF.png

For the blind ones:
MDARM.png

Nice but I would have used the other dragon statue with Green light :p

The red flame dragons are still better... otherwise it will be too much of green. The variation they create looks a lot better.

N81hD.png

Insp: Neon(lava dripping of that lava thingy)

Last edited:
veri boring pictuRE! big dirt area with random dry gras is boring >_>! u need to ad smth unique to dat piece and its kooler k? anyway keep ut nice work luffinator trolol

Well, I wanted to test how you'd react if I didn't show following picture. I found what I tried to find, k.
51PF8.png
@evan: stop repeating what other people say and get your own opinion.

boriinggggggg please new idea,luffy1255 0 new ideas ? :D
But you pretty much rip other peoples maps! You too should get your own ideas :)

@Luffys pic, I don't really like the last one (with water)
This dried riverbed pic could be awesome though like for world events or whatever. Say for example the river has dried and now can access the other side.
And some sort of quest, nice job br0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back