• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me half an hour to look all the pictures but i am looking forward to see more:)

As macedoon said, you need to experiment, put stuff together and check if they match or create a nice environment.
I like to use other people's ideas, but I also like to invent new ones, that is always better!

j9hWj.png

Shit, hadn't noticed that one
it's been quite a bitchy piece to make so I probably overseen it, thanks

Looks interesting, what kind of quest is it? :p I think you're a really good mapper.

U like the second pic...:$
sorry, but the first one didnt give me any form of eye-orgasm.. naow moar mapsh or me go rage-modek!

Nice dungeon ;) I always like mountain caves with some stonish structures like this one.

First picture was just to show that the rock is gone so it wasn't anything special or eyegasm giving indeed
and Hiperkarma, that spoiler, it's dwarfs, something totaly different and I finished that and it looked like shit to me
but thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back