• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about some kind of thingy like brotherhood outfit quest, where you flash from place to place
#edit: also, what the hell is wrong with showoff. Why 'sadly?'

Because you cant play on pure showoff, that was a simple question.

Yh but if the maps nice, don't be sad, and like he said, maybe a brotherhood quest from place to place. :)

Nice luffy :) Keep it up!

To the next page.
C27CK.png

I would change those windows to the other ones. Other than that, it looks great! Keep it up!

zfbEy.png

BUNU.png

I know some things make completely no sense, but I seriously don't give a shit. It's tibia.

Something is missing in your works. Some kind of innovation, freshness. Soul of real RPG game.
I think you are capable of making something really innovative - that's for sure. Your technique is properly, ideas are fine. It would be great for me If you could try to create something extraordinary like, for example - underwater garden, hunters (real hunters. Cages, traps, distance weapons as interior/exterior) camp in the middle of great forest, elvish or dwarfish city, gold mines, lumber mill...
- Things like that.

I still find your works attractive :) I hope you don't feel offended.
Good luck.

Okay, so tomorrow I got my last exams. I don't even know why I'm here, I should be studying.
After tomorrow I have 3 fucking weeks free. I can do whatever the hell I want.
And yes, I'm pathetically gonna waste my time mapping and playing on the computer. That means I'll have some more things (hopefully) to show!
Wish me good luck for my last two exams!

Nice. What do you study?

OT: I would like to see you map a filthy hotel, with urine on the walls and some custom toilets

Last edited:
If your ever looking to join a project, please give me a message. I live stream all the time with a few mappers from here!

By the way, I hope you pass the exams!

Last edited:
You deserve all the views and comments, keep posting your awesome mappings, they're always pleasant to see.

Some updating:
I got my results of the exams back.
I got 75% in total which is quite good. 1% higher than last term.
I joined Pokemon Online as mapper.​

I wonder what creature lives here!
EE4wP.png

(insp. by an unshown picture of Peroxide)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back