• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, simply think the colors on the night time picture is perfect. Nice work, though as GhostX said, do something bout that flat border.

SWNCn.png

What happened?
qkh6L.png
It's actually meant to be infected, not night :(

What do you mean infected?
Imagine a rich baron building a factory which dumps all his dirt and trash into the beautiful fishriver and then it got all infected and dirty and shit
Like that.

I see what you mean but wouldn't there be trash on the ground? -.^ Other than all that I like it. Very Najs! :>

Inspired by the cartoon 'avatar'? (nickelodeon)
edit :jang hui was the city called @ avatar
(googled it xd)

Inspired by the cartoon 'avatar'? (nickelodeon)
edit :jang hui was the city called @ avatar
(googled it xd)

Nah, I just thought his idea was like that city :p He came with the idea before I mentioned it.

Nice work, you should make a city behind it :D

4 likes? :A
Sadly, I don't give a damn about likes.
Okay, yes. It shows that they've taken a look and actually considered clicking that button, but I'd MUCH rather have a comment. Because how am I suposed to improve with likes?

There isnt much to improve, thats why xd.
My tips:
make the walls more dirty, since there is a smelly swamp V of it. :)
Get the dirt in the gate beneath the grass border.
& Maybe use some of the thicker grass borders? ;o

There isnt much to improve, thats why xd.
My tips:
make the walls more dirty, since there is a smelly swamp V of it. :)
Get the dirt in the gate beneath the grass border.
& Maybe use some of the thicker grass borders? ;o
Freaking thank you! See people? It isn't that hard!

I should make the walls more dirty, mhm...
yh I know about the gravel going over le grass. But I'm a lazyass, so I didn't bother even looking at it anymore XD
I could mix with fat borders but I hate fat borders, I don't know why but I just hate the borders o.o
But thank you anyways for the kind comment with the helpfull tips. Thank you.

It is a good pic, the swamp looks a bit smooth though, not sure if that is because of the animation or not.

I agree with the messing up the walls a bit as well, maybe have one semi broken red brick on the right side wall.

Also, delete the roof corner piece on the right hand side above the gate, will add better symmetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back