• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome idea! This should be for the elemental sphere quest. Thanks Siegh XDD!!!

Towards Luffy: you told us, you made a small update :$, but I want to compare the older screens with the new ones if posted.
An update of what? when did I say I did a small update?

- - - Updated - - -

Underwater sprites everywhere ;o

It looks cool, would be nice if you could made this in earth and energy aswell something like the lord of elements quest.
On to it!

Nah you should make a "When Hell freezes over quest". NPC won't do something til "Hell freezes over" hijinks ensue, monsters killed etc etc

Nah you should make a "When Hell freezes over quest". NPC won't do something til "Hell freezes over" hijinks ensue, monsters killed etc etc
That's even a more awesomer idea o.o

I still gonna do the different versions, though. For fun!

Dyran'thril

WcTxR6.png

@Siegh, I think arachnids just find it fun to look at inanimate objects.

Last edited:
I like it, nice structure of the buildings and good details. Only wondering about the large candelabrums. Isn't that place outside? (if it is inside, it looks a bit outside because of the ground). If it's outside, I think they fit better inside :p

Last edited:
I like it, nice structure of the buildings and good details. Only wondering about the large candelabrums. Isn't that place outside? (if it is inside, it looks a bit outside because of the ground). If it's outside, I think they fit better inside :p
I'm a showoff mapper, I try to make my maps look sexy, not realistic, miss realistic. :mad:

to the next page:
Dyran'thril

WcTxR6.png

@Siegh, I think arachnids just find it fun to look at inanimate objects.

Last edited:
This reminded me Vengoth! Liked it at all, the road tile fitted perfectly there!

Hydra Valley

BbTwtm.png

@Peroxide: Yea I know, just shut up, will ya?

LOL, you just went french > dutch > french!

Anyways, this was all made in teamviewer, wanted to do hydras and that's what I did, if it's similar to something else, sorry I can't come up for a freaking unique style for everything.

I love it, cool jungle climate, and most important, a dead tree <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back