• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hydra Valley

BbTwtm.png

@Peroxide: Yea I know, just shut up, will ya?

Co-op?

WUB WUB WUB
I LOVE IT!

I never said you copied anyone or anything, I literally meant de ja vu as in I feel like I've seen it before. xD

I never said you copied anyone or anything, I literally meant de ja vu as in I feel like I've seen it before. xD
A comment with just "déjà vu" in it makes you look like an ass, you could've atleast said something about the mapping different from that you have already seen it :(

Last edited:
Generally a good idea, but delete first waterfall from west, because it doesn't fit.

Anyway, i like it.

Cool idea, would be perfect if there was a way to make them fit better.

Was hard, had to test all kinds of ways to do it. Had to use multiple floors to make it look good aswell.

I did it with what I had

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like a dumb fuck now
Macedoon just sent me this:
http://4.imgland.net/ysUI6f.png

damn you macedoon!

This looks interesting, just need a few ways to hide the bugs on the edges and its perfect.

zcx-N.png

I think this should have fit more. Idea is oke. We only need a raft.
The whole idea was to make a little waterfall, not two waterfall pieces after each other, silly snotiale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back