• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclopses.

0p2vOr_good.png

cKgNMvgood.png

Very cip-like but better. I like the classics.

I think the enviroment fits perfect for cyclops, reminds me also a bit of the real tibia cyclops, well done.

Gamer's you need to understand autborder isn't always bad. The only reason why its hated on is because its used wrongly. If an experienced mapper uses it, it generally means it will be used right? Anyway if you're saying he used autoborder because of the mountain area, then you are probably wrong considering there are alot of raw borders added. But those rock borders under the mountain fit there and he obviously didn't use it on the dirts. Until you understand what autoborder actually looks like when it's bad and when it's good, you need to keep using raw.

@topic

It's pretty good, i like it!

Trust me, he doesn't use autoborder... why? Because for experienced mappers it's more easy to map with raw. And not only that, you can clearly see he didn't because of the bordering and... well actually everything.

hmm,i think this is nice work but too easy for u.I know you make it better. ;P

I must had been really bored, coz 1 hour has passed and i've been trough 70 pages of Luffy's mapping. Epic :D
What can i say... From your early mapping i really liked those snowy/icy areas, but would be great to see more sandy stuff :p Djinn's spawn would be cool. Your very first mapping was :D was funny, thats how i map right now.
What i really like about your maps is that they are very RPGish, you can actually play them, they are not just beauty for your eyes.

But what do i know :p i am more into scripts and never had any talent in art.

I must had been really bored, coz 1 hour has passed and i've been trough 70 pages of Luffy's mapping. Epic :D
What can i say... From your early mapping i really liked those snowy/icy areas, but would be great to see more sandy stuff :p Djinn's spawn would be cool. Your very first mapping was :D was funny, thats how i map right now.
What i really like about your maps is that they are very RPGish, you can actually play them, they are not just beauty for your eyes.

But what do i know :p i am more into scripts and never had any talent in art.
They indeed are and you will be able to walk on his awesome pieces as well ;)

boss is right here ;)

looking good, although bit weird how it goes from waterish to firesih.

It's where they forged the beast scimitar, with attack 100000000000.
And it's deep down the cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back