• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More city!

a2PL-4.png

hQnz1i.png

zKQmv4.png

klVoIL.png

0o63Ib.png

Minimap:
4DJxd.png

(there are also sewers)

Guess what I'll do with it once it's finished...

Last edited:
Reminds me of something I made inspired on something Neon made.

Loving it ^^; Only thing i would change is , i would put some less grass tufts in the third picture but It looks Awesome as always ^^

SFK2yf.png

Fixing the houses now. Once that's done you guys can expect yourself a new city in your map folder :D

Cool job man, we should start a project. :eek: (talk me msn)

Sooooooooooooooo,

lately I've been busy with this small something...
w]tQiU.png

Yeah, it's only 2.6mb so far.

I wouldn't close the shape yet. /:
gEpviOZTLkazIrIb7BsVRw2.gif

It's not the 'official' shape just yet.
Where needed I'll expand (I'm thinking of moving the cyclopses far out and expanding the swamps A LOT)
And the shape is pretty much crappy now. It's not finished :(

looks a bit spammed
maybe it's the gravel, idk

"Mappers" now a days look at a piece that has a bit too much of something and even though it makes it look AWESOME or because its meant to be that way as you said, they say it's "a bit spammed"... fucking hate that.
If it looks AWESOME and it's playable it's fine by me... and believe me, you guys, the new "mappers" don't know what spammed mean.
(yes, talking about the pl flow that was here when I joined)

Looking good :D i had the honor to see the exclusive preview before it was released to public :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back