• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mappers" now a days look at a piece that has a bit too much of something and even though it makes it look AWESOME or because its meant to be that way as you said, they say it's "a bit spammed"... fucking hate that.
If it looks AWESOME and it's playable it's fine by me... and believe me, you guys, the new "mappers" don't know what spammed mean.
(yes, talking about the pl flow that was here when I joined)
What do U want to mean with "Mapper"?!
@Topic
As usually: very nice!

He said "Mapper" in a different way; the reason for the ""

GiBl_ugood.png

lg-Ocngood.png
So many comments on the new page but noone thought about quoting it for all the lazy people who don't wanna go to the previous page?
i r sad

Probably the shittest piece you've made ever!
jk, it's nice (ish), the borders somewhat annoy me

Probably the shittest piece you've made ever!
jk, it's nice (ish), the borders somewhat annoy me
It's not my fault you make shit
jk, well not really, your piece was shit. Your face also annoys me, guess we have something in common now

That piece I showed was at least 1 month old, I barely map anymore so shush.

Of all the great mappers on otland, you have always been my biggest inspiration.. You gave me so many ideas over the past year and still do to this day. Thanks and keep it up bro! Good job, really.

OMG THIS IS A PIECE OF CRAP!
you suck you better quit maping :)

I had a thing started years ago, an "element island"; an island where parts were themed in ice, earth, fire and water or stone. Your two latest pieces reminded be a bit, you should make one! =D

I had a thing started years ago, an "element island"; an island where parts were themed in ice, earth, fire and water or stone. Your two latest pieces reminded be a bit, you should make one! =D
Would that involve me doing stuff?

Then no, I'm lazy.

B. U. M. P.

Post more! I come to check your thread every once in a while and I want moar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back