• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rook revamp I
BEFORE:
5VMgK.png

AFTER:
xeNcE.png

Mainly check out the house (and the shape of the mountain <), don't mind the grass in the south-west

You can say bye bye to all the fat tufts and ugly mountain borders, I'm now reshaping most of the mountains.

The revamp is much better than the original, so good job :)
Tho, when you start mapping on the first floor, remove swamp plants that are... So randomly placed there? XD
- Are you going to revamp 100% of rook, or just some parts? ^^
I'll be sure to checkout next parts, after all, I love rook maps :DDD

Well, Falarion. Mind reading the gray sentence under the pictures? That isn't ready yet, mainly focus on the house and the better shape of the mountain.
I'll be trying to revamp most of the map except for almost unused spots or places thats already fine.
For example, I wont revamp the water borders in the hunting places because noone ever comes there, but I will edit the whole troll cave.

Sheeps:
BEFORE:
DgDl.png

AFTER:
ejdMk.png

-
Barn:
BEFORE:
wjLDa.png

AFTER:
h30jq.png

(useless revamp on barn is useless)

The barn became much better Luffy.

I can not see any sheeps, now I r mad :mad:

Starter island.
BEFORE:
9mQ04.png

AFTER:
TErSF.png

-
BEFORE:
AU02q.png

AFTER:
OqTV.png

Starter island is a real pain in the arse to revamp, the bordering is plainly horrible and the nature is to laugh at, but god thank Queen! Music keeps me motivated >: D

Looks amazing :)
Tho, 1 prob, which you probably already noticed:
Rock ontop of a firtree on the last pic xF (north east corner ~)

Rook revamp I
BEFORE:
5VMgK.png

AFTER:
xeNcE.png

Mainly check out the house (and the shape of the mountain <), don't mind the grass in the south-west
Sheeps:
BEFORE:
DgDl.png

AFTER:
ejdMk.png

-
Barn:
BEFORE:
wjLDa.png

AFTER:
h30jq.png

(useless revamp on barn is useless)
Starter island.
BEFORE:
9mQ04.png

AFTER:
TErSF.png

-
BEFORE:
AU02q.png

AFTER:
OqTV.png

Starter island is a real pain in the arse to revamp, the bordering is plainly horrible and the nature is to laugh at, but god thank Queen! Music keeps me motivated >: D
to the next page

This is the best, most awesome, most incredible and yet the most interesting thread in OT's history!

Wow that looks great, maybe after you're done I'll revamp rook myself xD

My way to Carlos, le food man.
BEFORE:
Doywg.png

AFTER
isEn0.png

Arrived at Carlos! (imagine fucking carlos, don't got the NPC file)
BEFORE:
xgzBr.png

AFTER:
9GEIZ.png

I revamped the WHOLE island, bordering and the nature, the full packet. Because it was too horrible to just revamp it, it had to be redone.
Yes, I saw le tuft

Last edited:
Le Tree on Stone! :eek:

I think that it looks way better, even though there isn't THAT much difference, but it sure makes it's mark ^_^
Coolest thing is the Logs piled ontop of eachother and kept in place with the wooden thingys..!

I needed something to represent the tree walls of before. The tree walls were for keeping the rabbits mostly in the circle so those slowpoke level 2's wouldn't have to chase down rabits so much. But since I didn't want to put so many trees right next to each other I did that, seemed better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back