• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's really good. but dont like the new borders
Actually me neither, I hate all of the new sprites. But I wanted to test them out if I could get a way I would like them. To be honest, didn't work out so well but I wanted to show it anyways
What happens when you get bored?
This happens:
jGfPI.png

WCDyQ.png

Last edited:
I think he meant to do that, it looks awesome without the borders

Well, I just gave my opinion of how "FOR ME" could look better

I got a whole afternoon off so I'll finish lots of shit today.
I notice people coming and then leaving without commenting. I can guess some of you aren't in the mood or don't got the time, but it's a lot of people... So I wonder, if you don't comment, does it then mean it's good enough and you don't have anything to point out? imo impossible but oke.

Well, I only liked is what you did in the sheep's mountain and maybe the road in the starter island, the rest looks good only.

Actually me neither, I hate all of the new sprites. But I wanted to test them out if I could get a way I would like them. To be honest, didn't work out so well but I wanted to show it anyways

And yes, the way you put the borders don't fit in the mountain and grass ground, besides, the red and yellow flowers are over the bushes! That's ugly in my opinion, the mountain idea looks sweet!

Good Luck Luffy~

I liked the grass borders at mountain walls, looks kinda different.

Hard mountains, I need a horse to get up!
oeCA7.png

IK44k.png

(continue on the last pics)​

Could be a little bit wider, and it's perfect. Good job! :*

If I make a narrow passage that's because I want a narrow passage. If I'd like to have one bigger I'd do that
and perhaps the jungle grass doesn't realy fit the thingy but I like it there, evil Mycos!

Lol.. "Hard mountains, I need a horse to get up!" Skyrim? XD
Flying Horses of Maaaad Powah!!

Anyways, the only thing I dislike is that there is 0 "platforms" on the second floor + the moss on the second floor (shape of it does NOT match the bottom one xF)
And.. I sooooomewhat dislike the branch, but thats because I can't see whats over it, if it's grass, a small tree or smth, then I'm fine with it ;F
---
I dunno why people have something against small passages though... I really like when there is a need to sidestep and traverse the lands differently. (Ofc, this should not be overused, but as seen with other pics, you have not overused it.. at all..)

Gj ;F

@Swordfish
The balcony is still more clean than ur room, so it is good this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom