• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luna server 7.4 Discussion thread

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Since the server-thread got locked, I made this thread instead to discuss.

As I already told a few of you, the server is being worked on whenever I have time. I am currently (til the 16th January) very busy and will have minimum time.

But every 15 minute I can spare is going to mapping (at the moment).

For those who are new:

Luna is a 7.4 server with a custom made map. I decided to make such server when I got bored of real maps.
This server has been running before and those who played it have given me positive criticism, some not so positive but still.

The server in general has been a little "not-so-detailed" regarding simple scripts as quest boxes and NPCs. Those are improved now.

About the map, it consist of two continents, one main continent and one little bit smaller continent located south of the main one. The map has 3 cities despite from small settlements that can be compared with Greenshore, Fibula and so on from cipsofts map.

Boats, carpets, raids, mission based quests, normal quests, hunting spots are a few of the features this server will have when it start.

I cannot give a start date at this point because the server simply is not finished.

Anyway, I will update here with news regarding the progress. Don't forget to add suggestions and give opinions.

Ond

You don't even fight on RealOTS and now you wanna create a OT? Just wait for original highrate and bring your team.

I would like to see some beginners quests when this server launches. (Like a mace/sword/hatchet quest) Last time it was very hard fistfighting rats to get enough money to buy a weapon.

would be great if you update us once per day/2 days or smth :)

As I stated in the main post I'm "busy til the 16th". That date has been delayed. I am not done with moving in real life. Basically working from 07:00 to 21:00 with both a full time job and later with my apartment. So when I'm out of the heat I cannot say yet. But I hope asap, of course.
What I have done in the sparetime is not much really, remapped some spawns, moved/changed some parts of the map, scripted few NPCs...
Will notify here when I get more time over to work with it.

Sorry for giving hopes on this server. I don't have time at the moment and for a long time forward to do anything open-tibia related. I don't even play the game anymore and haven't played for real for a long time and lost full interest.

I will release all content I have regarding open-tibia, including luna server, realistic-war, sniper war ot (yes im wdvx), and a started project on a 8.0 real map, and what ever I have on my hardware... will not release OTServ SVN im 7.72 unless ferrus let me ... yeah, will make a thread about this later or just make a website with external links.

Sorry.

Sorry for giving hopes on this server. I don't have time at the moment and for a long time forward to do anything open-tibia related. I don't even play the game anymore and haven't played for real for a long time and lost full interest.

I will release all content I have regarding open-tibia, including luna server, realistic-war, sniper war ot (yes im wdvx), and a started project on a 8.0 real map, and what ever I have on my hardware... will not release OTServ SVN im 7.72 unless ferrus let me ... yeah, will make a thread about this later or just make a website with external links.

Sorry.

Very sorry to hear this ond,

Looking forward to see the luna server getting released maybe I can do something with it (if I have enough knowledge in putting the server up etc..).

Sorry.
Nice to see you contributing things to the community; there are many people who would try selling such things (you probably know who).

Sorry to see you go however, I'm sure your interest in Tibia will come back one day :).

Sorry.
rip in rip

Might actually have some time over after all (few hours on evening), so I might continue this project slowly...
also decided to make it 7.5. Just finished the otb file and converted most of the .dat file

Here's a screen: (this i just mapped for testing, not sure if I will keep this part)

sPyCawA.jpg

But still nothing written in stone, will take it's time either way

Last edited:
Might actually have some time over after all (few hours on evening), so I might continue this project slowly...
also decided to make it 7.5. Just finished the otb file and converted most of the .dat file (in order to get DirectX 9 and Open GL options)

Here's a screen: (this i just mapped for testing, not sure if I will keep this part)

sPyCawA.jpg

But still nothing written in stone, will take it's time either way

Looks very good ond keep going!

Back