• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

I'm from Portugal and I speak Portuguese wich is pretty similar to 'brasilian' ^^

Another little advanceee

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit:

Two more advances... Last ones today ^^

Going to bed now, goodnight everyone.

Last edited:
Some of todays advances... Now I can finally leave rots and start hunting something else :D Trying to buy some stuff atm and then, pg again!

Yet another ml advance

Last edited:
I've been trying to avoid double posts and stuff.. But since people dont post, theres not much I can do. I'll keep a post per day and edit all of the advances or w/e in there.

This post is for todays advances so far:

Levels and magic levels!

A death (went back from lvl 26 to lvl 25 there but got it all back) and hide loot from task.

Thats it for now. Will edit it as soon as I get new advances tonight!

Yet a little update :p

And heres the loot so far. 30k in mana potions (30bp mp) at tarantulas... 4 tasks done with those pots and heres the loot!
I got lvl 22 -> 28 (almost 29 as seen in the print) with those 30 bp mp.

Tarantula eggs = 80gps each.. 134 would be about 10k or so.
Time ring = 1k? Not really sure
Knight legs = 6k
2 Terra Hood = 4k
32 Centipede legs = roughly 1k
Silks = 5k each? Not really sure. Lets count it as 15k.
Plus the 14.6k...

That adds up to 51.6k.

Not bad, at all :D

Trying to.. Kinda out of ideas where to lvl. I got cash to waste, soft boots on dp... And a decent set on dp also. I dont really care about waste... But i got no blocker to hunt with :x. Any ideas where to pg at this lvl, solo, with waste or not? Tarantulas got boring.

Trying to.. Kinda out of ideas where to lvl. I got cash to waste, soft boots on dp... And a decent set on dp also. I dont really care about waste... But i got no blocker to hunt with :x. Any ideas where to pg at this lvl, solo, with waste or not? Tarantulas got boring.

Dragons rox :)

you can try to hunt in ankrahmun tombs at if I remember it named Tarpit tomb and then on the -3 floor at vampires ect.. its good exp if yougot enough mana pots + boots

I got 295 hp.. Going dragons would be suicide xD
Trying to think of a place where I can get 40-50k/h..

Edit:
Isnt tarpits -3 to hard for a lvl 30 ms? I mean.. if 2 vamps come, I might get raped...

Last edited:
I got 295 hp.. Going dragons would be suicide xD
Trying to think of a place where I can get 40-50k/h..

Edit:
Isnt tarpits -3 to hard for a lvl 30 ms? I mean.. if 2 vamps come, I might get raped...

Yalahar minotaurs untill 33, get WoI and then goto Edron Earth Elementals, 50k/h~ without waste :>

Last of todays advances ^^

Magic levels:

And a couple levels:

Thats it for today... Tomorrow im aiming for lvl 35 possibly. I've been leveling while the servers pretty empty... Wich makes the respawn MUCH slower. Tomorrow ima try to level some while the server has a decent number of players on (if I manage to get the tomb I want to).. Wich will make me get around 35-40k/h with profit when the little items are sold. Usually per 100 mps and about 20-25 gfb charges I get around 4k gold plus black pearls and the little items :)

Back
Top Bottom