• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

gz on the advances
and yea.. low lvl sorc at tombs is like always a waste, never profit,expect when you loot a v-shield :p.

Thanks guys ^^
I know tombs mostly a waste at low lvls.. But I did over 600k exp at that tomb (lvl 37-45) and used 70 bp mp without a single rare drop... I <3 my luck

^^.

I stopped uploading screens because no1 would comment... But heres the chars at the moment. All in the same account.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also got more about 80k loot to sell, every quest to make except desert quest (still need to do it on the 25), Reins on depot and Wizard Addon (the shoulders, gonna buy the rest when the rs on my mage is gone)..

So yeah, thats how things are at the moment.

Might update every once in a while if people actually post whenever they view.

btw you might give me tips? i am 46 ed with ml 40.

and i am manueling. i dont wanna go cemetery in yalahar its boring. and i only have 20k. give me some tips please!

and i am manueling. i dont wanna go cemetery in yalahar its boring. and i only have 20k. give me some tips please!

Hmm I'd say

Tombs? if you like that xD
Dragons?

hmm all I can think of atm :p hope it helps

Hmm.. If you have lots of patience and need cash I'd suggest doing tarantula tasks till 49 ( I did that from 23-> 30 or smth like that and I had 30k/h with 100-150 players online so you can reach higher exp)... You can also go earth elementals (with a high ammount of ppl or else the spawn will be to slow and exp will be really low)... If you want to pg like hell, make gfbs and go peninsula -3... 150k-170k/h with HH.

You can also try drags (depends on the luck if its waste or not), tombs (same as drags).. And at lvl 50 you can start water elementals (DONT forget helmet of the deep).

Btw, moneymaker #2 is soon lvl 30 :) And sold the reins for 100k.. Wich leaves me with 620k bank balance :D

Story time!

Me and my friend (56 ED) decided to do djinn quest and at the same time, OF solo....
Everything went really smooth untill we hit the OF... We met a girl on our way there that wanted to join us... So we let her.
We get to the final room without her doing anything.. And she disappears.
After clearing and talking to the king for both of us, she comes while we are killing and says hi... Needless to say we both almost died being such low lvls.

So we decided to attack her.
We didnt kill her cause my friend has low mps and no sds... And he forgot to take the lamp. He goes back to take the lamp by himself and dies.. Wich leaves me and that girl there.

I said "Fuck it" and started to attack her... After almost dropping her (a 46 rp... me being 55 ek with skills 64 aha)... 2 guys show up. 106 MS and 126 MS... At that time I was at the orc king.

They sucked! I had 20mps and 60 shp... I left them behind by walking around in OF... but since I didnt had any stealth ring and the 106 ms was dashing... I just tryied to run out.

Needless to say what happened. My mps and shps ended.. and I died.. Below the wyvern spawn ahaha. No biggie :D

And heres the only screen I managed to save:

Anyway.. I thought the rs of my mage was gone the 16th... But it wont be gone untill the 21st.. Wich means I'll be pging him with rs till then. Tired of not lvling a mage.. So ill be wasting 1000gfbs tonight at peninsula -3 doing 150-180k/h with HH.....

Wich means atleast lvl 52 :D!

Last edited:
Setubal :) 45km de Lisboa.

Did some pg on my mage... Lvl 49-> 52 in 2h of stamina bonus. Also got ml 41 while hunting. Dont need to say that once again vampires let me down -.-'

Gonna do full wizard addon now (already got all the items... Just waiting on a friend to finish a sneak and hes helping me carrying the items and stuff since Im redskull...) and then finish djinn quest I think... So some more screens will be posted shortly!

You're 55 ek, trying to outrun from a 106 ms and you're saying he's using dash? lol

You're 55 ek, trying to outrun from a 106 ms and you're saying he's using dash? lol

I know the difference between some1 using dash and some1 who doesnt. I actually outrun the 126 ms (by going around the fortress and stuff) but no stealth ring to try and loose pz... Whatever :x.

Done wizard full addon... But on my way back to the city my computer frooze and I died by a god damn demon skeleton ahaha.
Back to lvl 51.

Back