• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm a 17 years old guy from Portugal that decided to give Real Tibia another try... So I decided to make a sorcerer.
Bought him premmy and now ima post whatever I do here.

Stats when I started

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stats as of 7 April

qt5go.jpg

Gonna go lvl now so expect some new screens soon :D

Edit:

Some advances

Eq and lvl 12 (Print Screen didnt work)

Last edited:
Good world chosen, alot of english speaking players there, and most people respect eachother, only the croatians/bosnians can be bitchy

I've been told otherwise... I heard theres lots of power abusers and thats why theres only 300-500 players online :x
Hope you're right though aha

Edit:

Last advance for today:

First day of the account created: Level 1 -> 13. Not bad.

Last edited:
Yea as i said the croatians can be bitchy :p
Gz on the levels btw

I started Lunara about a week ago, bought premmy and took level 20 and then I got bored. Biggest waste of prem. I need to start again xD. Wanna hunt sometime?

xD

Sure man, pm me with your name or post it here... I only know 1 person in lunara so im kinda alone also ahaha.

And about the graphic card.. Im saving the images as jpeg and thats why it comes with such graphics.. That or i really do have a crappy graphic card, w/e ahahaha

Also, some new advances ^^

Edit:

A Magic Level advance :)

Last edited:
I am playing too in lunara just started im level 9-10 but its should be funny to play with some one else then my rl friend :) add me in lunara rooked girl (im from sweden) :D

I think he means that u have to click on Options ~ Graphics ~ And click on *Show Light Effects*
Cause it looks like its turned off right now.

Aite :) name's Fuluio, message me in-game =)

Ahahaha thats you? You're always messing with people on World Chat and English Chat XD I even spoke with u there today
Gonna take a shower now and then I'll send you a PM :)

@Dastan

Ima check it out once I get back then... Only thing I moved on graphics was the ambient light

Yea if u dont click on the show light effects thing is ur tibia looking kind of messed up ^^

I tryied to do what you said but that option cant be checked.. Guess it is my graphic card afterall. Well, it doesnt look THAT bad and Im used to it xD thanks for the help though

Some more advances!

Gonna grab that 20 and get promoted... Rots are getting reallyyyyyy boring. Cant wait till lvl 22 and tarantula tasks ^^

Lol Lunara is fun but can be bad if you are against certain people. It's all about who you know unfortunetly :S
Played my whole tibia life on only that world.
I have a 103 ED there and like two lvl 40 knights, I quit back in 08 however. :p

Lol Lunara is fun but can be bad if you are against certain people. It's all about who you know unfortunetly :S
Played my whole tibia life on only that world.
I have a 103 ED there and like two lvl 40 knights, I quit back in 08 however. :p

Yeah I know about that.. But so far every people i've met and all the high lvls i've met are somewhat nice.. Kinda weird since I'm only a low lvl. Also, I've met a few brs (wich speak my language) and they're super friendly even though they're 70/80+. Lets just hope it keeps this way ahaha.
Why dont you give it another try? Join me XD

New advances!

And finally, promotion!

The account was created in a little more then 24hours ago and there it is, level 20 :D gogogogo

I feel with you, i cant check the *Show Light Effects* thing either and i hate it when tibia looks so *dirty* :p

May i ask where ur from and what language you speak? ^^

Back