• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

It's not only the experience, it also shows

How much monsters hit other playes;
how much monsters heal themselves;
how much other players heal;
how much you heal yourself.

x.x ...
As mentioned it's just an addition to the game, there is no reason to complain about it.

Yes, that is truely an horrible addition to the game. Oh god, cipsoft! Why did you have to show the players how much experience they gain?

Ffs, people will complain about anything, jesus.

"Oh lets see.. This guy is giving out his opinion on Tibia latest update.. Lets COMPLAIN about him COMPLAINING about the update!"

You know what? Fuck you.

Would it be ok if an OT you're playing was going to have an update after 4 months and just add stupid info to the server log and change the inventory slots?
No it wouldnt.

Now Cipsoft is a company, not a home hosted server. You see what I'm saying? Guess you dont since you were dumb enough to flame for something like that.

Also, if you can't take other people opinions then what the fuck are you doing on a forum?

If thats the case, turn off your computer, go kiss your momma goodbye , go back to your little dark room and close yourself there you retarded piece of shit.

"Oh lets see.. This guy is giving out his opinion on Tibia latest update.. Lets COMPLAIN about him COMPLAINING about the update!"

You know what? Fuck you.

Would it be ok if an OT you're playing was going to have an update after 4 months and just add stupid info to the server log and change the inventory slots?
No it wouldnt.

Now Cipsoft is a company, not a home hosted server. You see what I'm saying? Guess you dont since you were dumb enough to flame for something like that.

Also, if you can't take other people opinions then what the fuck are you doing on a forum?

If thats the case, turn off your computer, go kiss your momma goodbye , go back to your little dark room and close yourself there you retarded piece of shit.

Oh, this kid makes me happy.

x.x ...
As mentioned it's just an addition to the game, there is no reason to complain about it.

Why isn't it a reason to complain about? The only way to disable it is by disabling information about your own char as well.

Waste of time to argue.

Level advance:

3EDFD9ns0C.jpg

gz bro! i dont think i will be higher level then you :p -.-.

you know i played on lunara befor. i transfer my char to xerena. but i have a level 66 ek there with skills 81/81 :DDDDD

gz bro! i dont think i will be higher level then you :p -.-.

you know i played on lunara befor. i transfer my char to xerena. but i have a level 66 ek there with skills 81/81 :DDDDD

interesting..

The MS is currently botting necro/heros in yalahar (for 3hours alrdy).. And will do so untill the server save wich is in 5hours.

Started at lvl 65 and from my calculations, it'll use around 100k in smp overnight... Lets see if the loot pays off.

Doing 75-85k/h btw.

And here it is...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And...

Apr 28 2011, 08:23:58 CEST Died at Level 68 by a hero.

My computer restarted 30minutes before server save... Started botting with 120k balance... Wasted 72k in SMPS overnight and that was all the loot I got.
Gotta use around 40k in blesses now... So yeah, huge profit ._.!

Edit: Was 11k to lvl 68 again.. So I went and got it.

OjUnPAkG4Z.jpg

Now i gotta wait untill more people login so I can sell all my loot. Gonna sell all my djinn, rashid, creature products and addon items today.

Last edited:
Back