• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

i know the difference between some1 using dash and some1 who doesnt. I actually outrun the 126 ms (by going around the fortress and stuff) but no stealth ring to try and loose pz... Whatever :x.

Done wizard full addon... But on my way back to the city my computer frooze and i died by a god damn demon skeleton ahaha.
Back to lvl 51.

gratz wizard addon!

BTW Epple if you are not a noob. you can easy see if someone is dashing ^^

Tombs? Dragons? You kidding? Water elementals my son! don't forget your task.

Edit: And your helmet of the Deep.
Edit2: And a fishing rod xD

aaah! i just bought nebot now! going to bot like hell! i am level 47 ed now :D with first druid addon/world lunara

doubt 55 ek would outrun 108 ms lolol

It's not about outrunning... Its about playing with what you have. Orc fortress can be quite a maze if you know the places to go... Lots of stairs, different paths, places to exani hur "up/down, etc etc.
Combine that with utani tempo hur and boh on a 55 ek... And you can get a fairly decent advance.

But once you go to open field, once they catch up, thats the end right there.

@Amusement

He mentioned hes a ED... EDs cant hunt water elementals untill around lvl 70-80 because they lack energy wand and energy spells... But whatever.

Also got 51 -> 53 on my MS gfbing tombs again... No prints though, completely forgot that.
Currently botting my ek at magicians... Got 55 ->56 (soon 57) so far.. Gonna bot untill server save I believe (approx 17h from now)... If I dont get pked neither more botters come, I'll be 60 by the time of server save I think.

@Arcar Zaturum

what you sprouting? Druids have Exori Vis, you don't need the energy rod, death rod is fine.

I leveled my 50 ED to 70 there, very fast. It's risky and you have to be careful but completely do-able, just don't be a retard and bot it. Am living proof.

Or you could just go Ancient Scarabs, i did from 38-50. It's decent exp even at my level, though i wouldn't recommened it over water elementals, and earth elementals in liberty bay are probably better lootwise, because ancients are waste, you may just about break even sometimes.
I had the cash to waste, i'd recommend softies ofcourse but they arn't needed.

http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=characters&name=Asharz
Semi-retired now, i may start up again and take 100 seeing as i have nothing better to do, i originally wanted to world transfer and start where i have friends, because am lonely on this world xD

Last edited:
Nice loot :D How long did u hunt drags? looks like u killed a few and got loot luck? :D

I hate u lmao
I used to lure 3-5 DL on me and my ED avalanched em, we both spent over 300k/ea on supplies and no loot at all haha

Na gz, let the screenys comming, this is prolly the only lifethread on here that i actually like to watch ^^

Thanks for the positive feedback :D!

I thought the redskull on my mage was gone today... But it wont be gone untill the 21st ._.
Screens will be posted tonight!

Last edited:
Yesterdays advance.. Its 20% to lvl 60 atm but offline since I'm regaining some more stamina so I can bot untill SS tonight (10-11h or so)...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tomorrow I'll be uploading screens of those advances, my djinn/rashid loot atm and creature products (from all the chars)!

Dont think that its actually that nice, the only things that give some semi cash r DSM and the DS.
But well, the little things also give some cash. Was still a waste, right? ^^

278 Pieces of scarab shell = 12.5k
84 Minotaur horn = 6.3k
16 Blood perservation = 5.1k
77 Vampire teeth = 21.1k
72 Flask of embalming fluid = 2.1k
57 Gauze bandage = 5.1k
72 Wand of dragonbreath = 14.4k
13 Spike sword/necrotic rod/wand of plague = 13k
16 Taurus mace/obsidian lance/broadsword = 8k
D staff = 3k
D shield = 4k

= 94.6k

AND

DSM 40k
D slayer 15k.

= 55k

So yeah, the only thing that give 'little cash' is the dsm and d slayer, obviously
And no, the gold alone paid mostly every supply used while obtaining those items so yeah...

U said u wasted a shitload in the tombs so i thought that uve made like no profit out of it :p

I did use alot of mps... But i've also sold over 50 vamp dusts (2k ea), looted 1 vamp shield a few days ago, those vampire teeth and the other smaller items... In the end, I believe it breaks even.

Back