• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce changes my idea.

Do you agree with the idea to put back shared exp(30%~) but lower ending exp stages to keep lvl low?

• Yes

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
First of all I want to say that Lunarforce, as it currently is, is perfect for wars. However I have realized that in 2014-Tibia and the people who war on shadowcores/lunarforce hate to see their character lose lvls even if they won't admit it. I can tell that the biggest reason people left lunarforce is because lunarforce doesn't have shared exp.

In my eyes the 2 biggest problems I see on lunarforce is this

1) No exp shared so people don't want to play because it takes too long to get their lvl back.
2) If we put back exp shared mages will be lvl 350+ 400+ which pretty much makes them immortal if they have any brain since no ava/ue.

My suggestion is to put back exp shared at about 30%(40% on shadowcores). However if we do this everyone will be high lvl again and that ruins the wars too. So the only way I can see to fix this is by reducing exp stages at certain lvls so people cant get past 300 or 350 easily.

These are the last 2 stages we currently have at Lunarforce.

200-399 2x
400*1x

If we put back shared exp we need to lower these stages because people will go over 400 450. My suggestion is to have from:

200-260 2x
260-350 1x
350+ .75x

Don't cry about lowering exp stages because if we don't and put back shared exp then Lunarforce will be same as before and mages WILL NOT die.

We can discuss this and we can remake the poll. This is just an idea because I don't see any other way to bring people back to Lunarforce, since they clearly love their shared exp but want to cry about other reasons that they left.

Last edited:
even after update dino make thread again complaining best complaing machine 2k14 even veziv dont complain this much if he dont got 300+ char

even after update dino make thread again complaining best complaing machine 2k14 even veziv dont complain this much if he dont got 300+ char
If Im right Dino is not the one complaining and crying, its veziv and his rpg-members that love exp. Dino just want the wars back which will happen if the rpg people get their 30% share exp or whatever it is back.

If Im right Dino is not the one complaining and crying, its veziv and his rpg-members that love exp. Dino just want the wars back which will happen if the rpg people get their 30% share exp or whatever it is back.
noob lucas dont asslick dino he is a retard who looks chinese and complains 24-7 "GUYS PLEASE COUNT COMBO I HAVE DELAY"
please dino dont even think of quoting u are the biggest retard on tibia "WHO THE FUCK IS AVALANCHING" haha please... now stfu and quit tibia or goto shadowcores stop fucking shit up 24-7.

noob lucas dont asslick dino he is a retard who looks chinese and complains 24-7 "GUYS PLEASE COUNT COMBO I HAVE DELAY"
please dino dont even think of quoting u are the biggest retard on tibia "WHO THE FUCK IS AVALANCHING" haha please... now stfu and quit tibia or goto shadowcores stop fucking shit up 24-7.

true info

For the rest of the normal people let's discuss some possible changes to get char lovers back so we can have wars in the winter. And try at least to read a bit of what I wrote because I am getting the impression some think I'm talking about my looks.

Yeah I totaly asslick, I love how you definate words on this server, If you're agreeing with someone on this community you're either his gayfriend, asslicker or anything else. I couldn't care less about Dino since I never ever said a word to him. To me he said something true that makes sense while you just coming with shit like "stfu, quit tibia, shut up, retard". And to the leader of Futurama: False info

Last edited:
i agree this would bring some players back, but i guess some brs will still cry cuz of stages, they just want to get 999

i agree this would bring some players back, but i guess some brs will still cry cuz of stages, they just want to get 999
shut up mexican retarded, and back to u venezuelan team..pm to leader edgar.
NOT CHANGES AND KEEP THIS SHIT DEAD

Back