• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce didnt solve the problem. :<

Then you are asking for ip-ban the botters so no more bot

No? I was directing that comment at the people who are saying things like "don't like lunarforce? learn pvp or stay on ur pussy ot." Im just making sure they realise pvp is nothing but hotkeys and bots now adays. No where in that did i say ip ban ppl who use bots.

No? I was directing that comment at the people who are saying things like "don't like lunarforce? learn pvp or stay on ur pussy ot." Im just making sure they realise pvp is nothing but hotkeys and bots now adays. No where in that did i say ip ban ppl who use bots.

My mistake im sorry, and now that i see the things in that pov, i totally agree with you

Lunarforce is never going to be better than shadowcores until its hardcore pvp :). I really don't understand what for is this world set up as hardcore pvp if we have war mode option in Tibia. What was wrong in shadowcores that you couldn't make a good war there?

My final question - What twifysoft team will do if bored in fighting teams will leave lunarforce? Cause in my opinion sooner or later it will hapen for sure.

Lunar force is better than shadowcores because pussy charlovers can't come fuck up our battles because they'll get raped, and the MAIN reason there is less people there is because people are fuckin charlovers.

- - - Updated - - -

All im saying is true godly pvp doesnt exist anymore. It died back in the 7.6 days when barely anyone had a bot or even knew what a bot was. Hardcore pvp is just for people pking 24/7 with navi teams.

I nao use navi bror

All im saying is true godly pvp doesnt exist anymore. It died back in the 7.6 days when barely anyone had a bot or even knew what a bot was. Hardcore pvp is just for people pking 24/7 with navi teams.

pking 24/7 will be boring soon. And lunarforce will fail :)

i don't think Lunarforce was a failure, but i do think it need some major improvements. for instance:
10 hours offline for 1 hour stamina (from 40-42)...thats ridiculous, especially since you shouldn't have to worry about botters when its hardcore pvp (no red skulls) and theres only 200 people online. Then when your below 40 its 3 hours offline for 1 hour stamina...

Making it open pvp, and lowering the stamina maybe in half would be nice (5 hours for 1 hour 40-42)(2 hours for 1 hour below 40)

pking 24/7 will be boring soon. And lunarforce will fail :)

are u crazy? i see more boring hunting or decorating houses (the only u can do if u rpg pussy charlover non pvp player) 24/7 Lunarforce is good, why it is boring? cuz u dont have a team and got ur 4ss r4p3d every time? are u seriusly thinking u could go on a HARDCORE PVP and play as if it where a non pvp server? if u did u have something wrong in ur brain man

are u crazy? i see more boring hunting or decorating houses (the only u can do if u rpg pussy charlover non pvp player) 24/7 Lunarforce is good, why it is boring? cuz u dont have a team and got ur 4ss r4p3d every time? are u seriusly thinking u could go on a HARDCORE PVP and play as if it where a non pvp server? if u did u have something wrong in ur brain man

I know exactly who's a fucking kid and retard. Sorry, but probably when I was fighting/pking in this shitty game you didnt even know Tibia :eek:. So stop this bullshit talking, because you think you're someone important because you play on hardcore pvp. (WOOOOOOW! BRAVOOOO!) In fact you have some noobchar at 70 lvl and you're nothing :).

And yes I could go there, and play as on normal server open pvp/optional pvp because I don't care about dying. I dont care about lvls, and I dont care about money. I dont care about this game at all :). You're the one who's crying about "unfair fight reduction" so suck my cock little boy.

the truth you complain too much, just go and look for a server of 200 players to be able to level up easy <_<

Don't ask them to change Lunar cause all the people crying are the ones who are that bad they cannot play on hardcore pvp simply ask for them to host another server , Lunarforce is perfect for the people who like to pvp daily and not cry about dieing even 10 x in a day.

- - - Updated - - -

I know exactly who's a fucking kid and retard. Sorry, but probably when I was fighting/pking in this shitty game you didnt even know Tibia :eek:. So stop this bullshit talking, because you think you're someone important because you play on hardcore pvp. (WOOOOOOW! BRAVOOOO!) In fact you have some noobchar at 70 lvl and you're nothing :).

And yes I could go there, and play as on normal server open pvp/optional pvp because I don't care about dying. I dont care about lvls, and I dont care about money. I dont care about this game at all :). You're the one who's crying about "unfair fight reduction" so suck my cock little boy.
LOLOLOLOL funniest post I've ever seen coming from the kid who made the thread crying about lunarforce being pvpe and wants it open pvp, stfu

Don't ask them to change Lunar cause all the people crying are the ones who are that bad they cannot play on hardcore pvp simply ask for them to host another server , Lunarforce is perfect for the people who like to pvp daily and not cry about dieing even 10 x in a day.

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOLOLOL funniest post I've ever seen coming from the kid who made the thread crying about lunarforce being pvpe and wants it open pvp, stfu

Well, I don't really know why do you guys think that you're better players just because you like to "pk" and die 10x daily. It's just funny how do you waste your time to collect money in long time and lose it in a moment of fun :). But it's only my opinion :)

Lunarforce is beast and the wars are beast, but yeah known ot players are playing, so we dont really care if you guys come or not xd

lunarforce would have been cool if people never passed lvl 100 if rates were lvl 50- would have been a challenge

you are saying ' Lunarforce is shit ' because u are giving up. if some 60+ ms kills u at lvl 8 don't stop playing. hardcore pvp is cool!

Back