• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce Noobs and Losers (3 Players to kill levle 74 MS New Player)

In_The_Clouds

Native
Reaction score
Look at this, these fucking losers really think there good because they can kill a level 74 MS with 2 other players, we need some more teams to come to Lunarforce to teach these weak ass players a lesson :\

Poopballs - Level 74 MS

Fury Ninja - Level 235 RP
Biillionaire - Level 260 ED
Angel Halenn - Level 220 ED

20qdhjc.png

20qdhjc.png
[/IMG]

Omg kid get off my dick your a piece of shit that no one likes go find something better to do with life then reply to my posts all the time fuckin sap

then stop making pointless threads if somebody wanted to help you they would wanna join ur team

Lol, you haven't seen me in person, and I am a lot more fit then you, why don't you go through your photos again and reconsider your ideas of a nice body :|

He lies because he is a slime ball in real life that hasn't grown up yet :|

Last edited:
haven't grow up shadi really your 23 and still playing tibia kidding me? and your telling me i haven't "grow up" dont make me laugh fat boy btw i sold your great shield dumb fucker

I don't care kid and i'm 22 and I am sure iv'e achieved much more in life already then you ever will in an eternity, your just an annoying little punk that trolls on forums, kids like you get their ass beat in real life, and you keep calling me fat but if you seen me in real life and how fit I actually am, i'm sure you'd think twice about talking shit so much and being a piece of shit person :|

haha jeremy has told me you are fat irl and what did you achieve? you left the army because you got bullied nobhead

Lol I am not fat in real life guy, keep talking shit out of your ass, your a lier who uses his mom for money, I get my own money, you say ohhh im gonna get a job and i have a team and this and that, you are so full of shit, get real kid :\ and jeremy is a scrawny fuck whos ass would get beat in a second :|

haha you take this game too serious you need to get a life and you told me you get benfits thats not classed as getting your own money or working dumb arse

haha you take this game too serious you need to get a life and you told me you get benfits thats not classed as getting your own money or working dumb arse
''you need to get a life'' ehm apply that things for yourself before harrassing the others. I willmake you remember about your daylife:
wake up 10:00, 11:00 start boting tibia, 13:00 eat, 13:00-03:00 tibia shadowcores.

Back