• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce Noobs and Losers (3 Players to kill levle 74 MS New Player)

haha idk what the fuck you are talking about i never spoken to navid or message him i dont even know him dumb arse but of you keep thinking that and how i can message if i dont have char in lunar? umm more lies your just trying to insult me but yuo dont cover ur tracks very well

Yea you did, I saw in one of your posts you were like ^_^ navid or hahahaha navid, your a nobody kid lol

Instead of being a forum warrior and having your eyes glued to the computer screen with the possibility of your eyes drying out and falling out of your eye sockets, why don't you make a team and bring them to Lunarforce and settle your difference with me?

haha why would we come lunarforce to trash you, you dont have team if you class 5-6 ppl as a team you need your head testing but come shadow because we wont waste time with you :p

I was waiting for you to type this. Shaun you know I have a team, and you know who they are, and they really don't like you. You and your buddies are all talk, and Shadowcores is not a War Server, its basically the Rookgaard of Twifysoft, if you wanna make these claims that your better and you can beat my team, bring them to the war server, Lunarforce :)

haha you mean bring them to an even more dead server? ummm but you know i can just ask rasmus for a char there and just kill you anyways

haha idk what the fuck you are talking about i never spoken to navid or message him i dont even know him dumb arse but of you keep thinking that and how i can message if i dont have char in lunar? umm more lies your just trying to insult me but yuo dont cover ur tracks very well
7b1b36600a9788f48098c5051ec882937cac3d928654b086b1f614f4f0fc9d67.jpg

nope when you guys was waring here i was playing rl tibia not wasting life on ots and thinking your a bad arse on it and in rl life :p
Yea sure check his chart on rl tibia guys, on Aurora, Itz Xed level 90 sorcerer he couldn't even get 100

haha and also when account was made and last login took less than 2 weeks to make 4 chars lvl 90 so yesme is noob thanking you very much

I'm not here to cyber bully or troll anyone, obviously certain people need friend's or have issue's in real life. Shaun or whoever else, if you need someone to play with or quest, just message me in game.

yea true danek its called ur credit card :p and shadi i didnt think navid was a retard but he must be retard to even be playing lunarforce and especially with you

yea true danek its called ur credit card :p and shadi i didnt think navid was a retard but he must be retard to even be playing lunarforce and especially with you
yeah and next week im buying 700 rp on calva for 1k euros :p but why? coz i work and i can afford it, and i will still have 1k euros in the card to pass the month, thug lyfe bitch? have fun on shadowcores.

Back