• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
as topic says we wont go lunarforce :) just dont use ava wave ue when 2 of us ded 1 combo :)

on lunarforce we can fight 1 week max after it all quit again :)

like 1 year ago when we massacre calar on svar [ when he cant kill stake lvl 244 ed close to mana shoop [ calar said " i quiting fuck this stupid game i going aurora and he leave team alone after 1 week he made reload again xD!

AFTER WE MASSACRE CALAR SKEON WILLE KILLIAN WE PLAYING alone lunarforce like 5 months without fighting = exping with averion ghastly dragons inside souleaters 24/7 true info boring as fuck

sry for angielski hauhuahua

Fatimka my love without "majty" juming from mont sternum to prismatic bolts without condom true info

^ She bad as fuck but she got biggest brainn in kaida she got ava she got wild growth runes she got magic wall for she and me she got e ring she got ssa and she got BIG PUSSY I MOKRA AS FUCK I RUCHAM JA NA BLACIE OD BILARDA KUTASEM DUZYM

gajs only dont use ava all fine

what a joke

And there goes the famous "on lunar we can fight 1 week max then all go retired" I Fucking wonder why that is? Or is there some limit on how much u can fight on lunar I dont know about

as topic says we wont go lunarforce :) just dont use ava wave ue when 2 of us ded 1 combo :)

on lunarforce we can fight 1 week max after it all quit again :)

like 1 year ago when we massacre calar on svar [ when he cant kill stake lvl 244 ed close to mana shoop [ calar said " i quiting fuck this stupid game i going aurora and he leave team alone after 1 week he made reload again xD!

AFTER WE MASSACRE CALAR SKEON WILLE KILLIAN WE PLAYING alone lunarforce like 5 months without fighting = exping with averion ghastly dragons inside souleaters 24/7 true info boring as fuck

sry for angielski hauhuahua

Veziv, ambition massacred you and calar many times, after we retire you started to win some wars

Veziv, ambition massacred you and calar many times, after we retire you started to win some wars

Ambition sucked my cock you idiot, we had 4 fights with Ambition and lost 1 so GZ trying to be smart.

Ambition massacred? us ? i lost 2 battle against ambition after it when i fix old and normal ppl back navid lost 5 battle and retired

Ambition massacred? us ? i lost 2 battle against ambition after it when i fix old and normal ppl back navid lost 5 battle and retired
2 battle? you lost over 20 battles vs us in a row, and you cryed for days that you had no "people"

your memory must be from pokemon

i chuj nie wazne jak byscie go nie cisneli on chce tylko sie bic nawet jak ma 10 mniej niz reszta i tak wylazuil i kminil a to ze chce sie bic jak czloweik na same sd a wy kurwa od f1 do f12 macie same obszarowki i sie spinacie jakby nie wiadomo kto to wasz problem

veziv>kiada, wipe

transalte: veziv won the poland anal sex champions ship !!!!

HAHAHA your funny as fuck you even went with veziv together vs us and lost noob

What? we joined Veziv and Navid retired so idk what you're talking about u stupid cunt.

Oh and dont forget that u had trouble fighting vs us lvls 180/200 when we just made a new team, meanwhile u noobs play this shit ots for years with ur lvls 300

Back