• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

Oh and dont forget that u had trouble fighting vs us lvls 180/200 when we just made a new team, meanwhile u noobs play this shit ots for years with ur lvls 300

You're the biggest retard on this forum just after Veziv and this guy from Portugal can't remember his nick-name (the ugly one) hahahaha ;d

What? we joined Veziv and Navid retired so idk what you're talking about u stupid cunt.
4P6Ncwb.png

Real Story:

pu7nZVv.png

Fatimka my love without "majty" juming from mont sternum to prismatic bolts without condom true info

^ She bad as fuck but she got biggest brainn in kaida she got ava she got wild growth runes she got magic wall for she and me she got e ring she got ssa and she got BIG PUSSY I MOKRA AS FUCK I RUCHAM JA NA BLACIE OD BILARDA KUTASEM DUZYM

4SnJBc3.png

But ,Veziv, I tought I hable much brain, not Fatima.. rly? fuck u Gumiller.

Fatimka my love without "majty" she got biggest brainn in kaida she got ava she got wild growth runes she got magic wall for she and me
Stop licking to ppl rly. Really Veziv... and stop licking yourself..
Still better lovestory than twilight.

You're the biggest retard on this forum just after Veziv and this guy from Portugal can't remember his nick-name (the ugly one) hahahaha ;d
Haha yeah im the biggest retard right, CAN SOMEONE CALL DR PHILL CAUSE THIS GUY CANT HANDLE THA TRUTH

Bro go achieve something in ur life fat polack

Give some valid statements since till this moment there was only 1 valid statement "Polack"

calar you seem to have selective memory lol.

Nah, you got something wrong with your head. I'm talking about fights Navid's team (ambition or mindgames not sure) versus Wipe Again, Endless Wipe.
We had 3 battles or 4, first was Carlin which you won at the start but later you ran to hell-gate cuz Navid wanted to watch a match, second fight was at Venore desert (Killian was leading) and you guys got smashed not sure if u managed to make 1 frag, third fight was in thais (Navid was leading) and you got smashed, last fight was in kazordoon when you made a little def and you also got smashed, there was no more fights between Navid's team and Wipe Again.

I just fucking find it funny how all these Swedish people lick Navid's ass, same shit saying Into Them was the best on 8.6 (my ass they were the best) they didn't stand a chance against normal teams like We Ride, Real Conglo, Ljecim. All Into Them achieved was on some Swedish ots when Killian or some other people had teams. (this might be wrong tho, since I didn't play too much of 8.6)

You clearly did not play 8.6 or you were some random sd guy like salar. Nobody is licking Navid, learn what loyalty and team is. That is something polish people lack in this game, as they are always changing teams. On Lunar you lost more than you won while having so many lvl 300+ mages. You are the reason lunar died because you cried about the changes u asked for and left after you lost battles.

And again for the 8.6 shit plz stop embressing yourself. When Mikel, Sebus, Phaver and the rest of the leaders of the teams you named said that we gave them the best competition and the battles went either way(between all those teams), it trumps everything you say.

Now lets get more real because you wanna write on shadowcores forums where a bunch of rpgers play. When we were all playing 8.6 servers at the peak of that time(When even bsp, dempah and other people playing "real" tibia) would come play where the fuck were you? When people started shadowcores you were already playign here and your team was already lvled up. Why was that? Because you left 8.6 since your sorry ass team could not handle that competition and played a server with this shitty high exp rates/mlvl rates/regen..

You were playing shadowcores when nobody heard about this server and the teams you mentioned(into them, we ride, conglo, decauth, ljecim, ndk, style, jakkes team and more) were playing 8.6 and battling 6+ hours a day not this bullshit 300 frags in 4+ days.

"'All Into Them achieved was on some Swedish ots when Killian or some other people had teams. (this might be wrong tho, since I didn't play too much of 8.6)""
-Thats exactly right, you have no idea what you are talking about. Someone give this boy an education if he really wants. Give Mikel a call so he can explain it to him in Polish maybe. Killiam NEVER had a team on 8.6 he would lead once a month when a team needed a leader...nobody would listen to him so even bringing him up makes no sense.

Don't talk about something you dont know because when the truth comes out u look like an idiot running your mouth about something you have no idea about AKA Salar.

You were playing shadowcores when nobody heard about this server and the teams you mentioned(into them, we ride, conglo, decauth, ljecim, ndk, style, jakkes team and more) were playing 8.6 and battling 6+ hours a day not this bullshit 300 frags in 4+ days.

Funny shit cuz when I joined shadowcores with Kayto and few other people Wille was playing with Mitch (2 guys that played 8.6 before) they were fighting against Omel/Sebus If I remember correctly, after few days Wille decided to make a team and that's when Kayto and me joined him (by that time there was no good teams on 8.6)

I just checked Halle's channel to see if you really fought against the best teams "https://www.youtube.com/user/arttun1/videos" I didn't see many battles against We Ride/Conglo/Ljecim/NDK (Kinda weird isn't it?)

On Lunar you lost more than you won while having so many lvl 300+ mages.

This statement is so invalid.

Also if you could tell me when Ambition won with Wipe Again/Endless Wipe on lunarforce (this is what the argument is about)

Who cares, lunar is much better than shadowcores . All teams will use ue and ava here as soon as they can, how many times people create threads about it and then they just broke this rule ? go lunar to good battles or stay here for noobchar battles and forum fight

The last ot seriusly when Conglo,We ride,NDK,Destiny,Ljecim etc played was Brutalwars.net later some of this guilds disbanned (Ljecim<3) and 8.6 wars get worse bce some of best guild of 8.6 xlog from tibia. In shadow later all start again with old polish teams,swedish teams and was a amazing summer playing lot of teams and fighting everyday but later again teams dissapeare and the time pass pass pass and here we are,fighting boring fights with avalanches,ue etc.

PD: Into Them crushed all teams on 8.6 before Brutalwars (last serious ot) they arent in it, so we cant tell into them dominate 8.6.

On Lunar you lost more than you won while having so many lvl 300+ mages.

This statement is so invalid.

^True when lunarforce get the reset of lvls,shared etc u can see on movies 1/2 can get more than 250,siwek&navid&wille had good most highers lvls than wipe again

sorry but you are an idiot lol. You checked videos? People were using tibiacams nobody was making fucking videos back then. I need to lie about playing against those teams? Delusional little kid.

I have over 200 cams from those days in my 8.6 folder from tibiacamstv recorder

You still haven't answered my question.

Also if you could tell me when Ambition won with Wipe Again/Endless Wipe on lunarforce (this is what the argument is about)

You left the lunarforce and transfered bcause you got owned lol what more do I have to tell you. You left 2 days after changes because you couldnt do your spam ava/ue shit. But ofc now that you realize you have no fucking idea who into them even was and who played during 8.6 you back off.

We couldn't do the spam ava/ue shit? what? when I started to play lunarforce there was no ue's or ava. Yes after 3 days we left lunarforce since Veziv started to ue fight in liberty bay (we won that warmode also) - slibaha has it on video. But after 1 month or so we came back and smashed your almighty (Ambition leaded by Almighty Navid)

See that's where the conversation ends, you first talk shit that Ambition smashed us bla bla bla but at the end you don't have valid statements to defend your self.

hehe calar 8.6 master #rabarbarowe gumisie

dont stop, the fight is real

One thing that is clear here is you are jealous of Navid. He has proved himself as a leader/commander in Tibia. Just as all others leaders have on ots during that time. Your reputation is the one of fighting against Kaida/Veziv on Shodowcores/Lunarforce. When they were leading you were a random player then you took players of different teams who quit 8.6 and fought on Shodowcores with lvls 350 140 m lvl. Those are facts

Anyways Im out I dont give 2 fucks about your shadowcores/lunarforce accomplishments but plz dont talk about the good days of OT where nobody heard of you. I understand you want your respect but sorry you cant have it on a joke server like this where the team with higher lvl mages wins

Back