• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce RELOADEK

Aiven what are u talking about? u think if some1 going to def or countign ue its noob? y day u runing with pro "calar leaderek " to city after 10 frags :) u lefted carlin east gate after 30 second u runing back to carlin

i will made reload but i need fix a character and some ppl first

Trevor with what team u are playing?

gównem jesteś byłeś i będziesz! Calar to Cię na miazgę walił a ja Cię nawet kopałem a ty nadal masz czelność się odzywać wypierdalaj ojca szukać bo jebany za monopolem korek po wódzie wylizuje cwel co mu na kryminale tampony ze spirytusem w dupe pchali zamykam _/

veziv need fix char when he got 400 rp hmm
scared of transfering mainchar ok :p

veziv need fix char when he got 400 rp hmm
scared of transfering mainchar ok :p
how is he scared of transfering main char? he just got brain not to tranfer 400 rp when its 5 wars in lunar then all leave.
veziv got brain this time and u dont in this case cuz u said that and he doesn't transfer
parcel

Last edited:
how is he scared of transfering main char? he just got brain not to tranfer 400 rp when its 5 wars in lunar then all leave.
veziv got brain and u dont in this case cuz u said that and he doesn't transfer
parcel

veziv got brain. laugh so much

veziv got brain this time and u dont in this case cuz u said that and he doesn't transfer
parcel
hahaha u mad or smth lol idk u anyway :p
and yea he is scared to transfer otherwise he would've done it already and you're probably just like him scared to transfer main char and now saying he got brain because he is a pussy just like yourself :D

parcel

why would u wanna have a 400 rp on shadow? its like playing harmonia or smth.. pointless and waste of time.. I rather have my char on a dead server than shadow.

hahaha u mad or smth lol idk u anyway :p
and yea he is scared to transfer otherwise he would've done it already and you're probably just like him scared to transfer main char and now saying he got brain because he is a pussy just like yourself :D
i love tards brains (like ur)
cuz u just said u dont know me and then u call me pussy
gg

i love tards brains (like ur)
cuz u just said u dont know me and then u call me pussy
gg
i said i dont know u because nobody does you're some guy from jordi team that thinks he's some boss but nobody knows him and i called you a pussy because you don't just act like a pussy just by reading your comments i can fucking smell the pussy thats growing inside of you
case closed

case closed cuz u realised how brain damaged u are..
u think ur funny spelling like a retard and think u got pvp cuz ur in the shit team turban guys so you're the retard.
another thing that makes u even more retarded is saying noone knows me when thats false, i know myself and i count as a person.
and i dont get famous hated on forum like u cuz ur a 14 year old cunt haha

case closed cuz u realised how brain damaged u are..
u think ur funny spelling like a retard and think u got pvp cuz ur in the shit team turban guys so you're the retard.
another thing that makes u even more retarded is saying noone knows me when thats false, i know myself and i count as a person.
and i dont get famous hated on forum like u cuz ur a 14 year old cunt haha
Who are you? Turban gajs poo on lil shits like you my friend

Last edited:
14 year old cunt. eh? dang lol the fact that you got the balls to complain about my english while writing "u think ur funny". x'D
lmfao saying we are famous because we are getting hated on on forums meanwhile you come here only to pick a fight with me you must really be a complete retard. And if you wan't to count yourself in the people that knows you of course you can but say that in real life to anyone and they'll burst out in laughter hahahaha

Lunar is not dead at all ,we have more actions ehre in one day than we have in shadow for 1 month, plus the ammount of noobchars on shadowcores makes it the read dead server for pvp lovers, my team will stay here .

Im with jordi and bombel @Veziv

Back