• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lunarforce

It explains what? speak clearly. And btw, Who are you?

im the one that fuck your mother hard every night u fucking piece of crap leave out from this forum bcuz no one knows you except your swedish boys aka rats from hive and if you want i can clearly explain. You were more than 10 but for sure "ME 5 YOU 40 AND WE FUCK YOU" rly u need to refresh your brain fucking kiddo bcuz it's something wrong with you. Zackery? it's that guy who's hunting in lunarforce for around 6 months? i don't know him

im the one that fuck your mother hard every night u fucking piece of crap leave out from this forum bcuz no one knows you except your swedish boys aka rats from hive and if you want i can clearly explain. You were more than 10 but for sure "ME 5 YOU 40 AND WE FUCK YOU" rly u need to refresh your brain fucking kiddo bcuz it's something wrong with you. Zackery? it's that guy who's hunting in lunarforce for around 6 months? i don't know him

Well i know 1 thing now, You are 12 years old, problably no real friends, maybe a small dose of down syndrome, but hey its okay im not mad at you for being special. and btw "my mama jokes" dont bite on me, and i just chilled in dara grims while you nolifed just so you could to be able to kill 1 dragon with 5 other ppl in overcrowded spawns.

Write some more rage post so i can figure out who you are :D

Last edited:
it's not even worth to talk with guy that stay's online 24/7 on a dead server for 6 months and now trying to be cool on forums and it's not a joke i rly fuck this bitch so hard u can ask she if you want ^^

it's not even worth to talk with guy that stay's online 24/7 on a dead server for 6 months and now trying to be cool on forums and it's not a joke i rly fuck this bitch so hard u can ask she if you want ^^

haha yea i will ask "who is shleder mom?" HAHA i dont even think you have grown any hair on your balls yet my son, and the one that tries to play cool is you + ur from shadowcores YOU came to our forum, i did not come to "yours". Now i can clearly see you did not know how to respond to my earlier post so you wrote "you are not worth to talk with BECAUSE you simply have no idea what to say. OVER AND OUT :D

please don't make me laught forum dominando by hive +5 team? it's kinda sux that i need to see this trash on forum nowdays. I can make posts where i want u stupid whore "no idea what to say" lol dude u don't even know me but you know that i'm 12 so that's why it's not worth to talk with you. Do you want me to explain something else?

please don't make me laught forum dominando by hive +5 team? it's kinda sux that i need to see this trash on forum nowdays. I can make posts where i want u stupid whore "no idea what to say" lol dude u don't even know me but you know that i'm 12 so that's why it's not worth to talk with you. Do you want me to explain something else?

When did i write Dominado? and if you have a look on your own post or even you mirror you would see some nice ass trash, and did not say "you are not allowed to post here" As you said when u said "leave the forum" you are making yourself look stupid so just stop post stupid shit and save yourself from humiliation.
And when you are calling us shitty swedes, just picture yourself all the polacks that come to sweden to pick our potato:w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it takes a long time for you to write a post do you really have to think so hard?

Last edited:
you came to our forum blablabla dude it's not my problem that with this ugly face u can't look at mirror and i didn't mean all swedish people only this funny group stepside kulbits etc you are the fucking retard posting stupid shit like "we were 7" but you aren't blind then you must be so retarded child better change your location to br and go sleep because tomorrow u'll need to work on trees to get banana for your family u fucking ugly tard. Im done thanks for wasting my time on you kid i wish you good luck in rl ciao

shut the fuck up forum fighters who the hell cares who is right or wrong shut up kids omg

you came to our forum blablabla dude it's not my problem that with this ugly face u can't look at mirror and i didn't mean all swedish people only this funny group stepside kulbits etc you are the fucking retard posting stupid shit like "we were 7" but you aren't blind then you must be so retarded child better change your location to br and go sleep because tomorrow u'll need to work on trees to get banana for your family u fucking ugly tard. Im done thanks for wasting my time on you kid i wish you good luck in rl ciao

Stop changing topic all the time, And if you think im stupid its not br i should change to it is Poland, Lodz because thats where you are from and im trying to procces the stupid shit you are writing because it make NO sense, honesly man come and pick my potato :)

- - - Updated - - -

You are to slow at responding dont have any more time to sit here now, im out :)

you are from brazill a country called asfalt generation, so stfu and go to your asfalts friends.

stfu another cockroach brazil, you should now clean my boots. fucking ronaldinho sie poczuwa..

Yea.. im pretty sure ronaldinho shits on anything coming {or has came} out of poland..

stfu another cockroach brazil, you should now clean my boots. fucking ronaldinho sie poczuwa..

tell me where you are from i can destroy you showing that brazil is a better country than yours
(with racional arguments not like polacks that say br br asfalt crockoach br br monkey banana)

oki doki brazols xD
[video=youtube;MkoA2Ja0KoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MkoA2Ja0KoE[/video]

huemsmm.jpg

Back