• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mac otclient

ax3lr0d

Reaction score
Hey,

I know your typical answer would be yhea use wineskin winebottler playonmac parallels etc, as im using my laptop i would like to play ot clients without burning my computer right through, is there a way for someone to create an ot client to some ot for mac users? maybe others would dig that too..

cheers fellow tibians

Hey,

I know your typical answer would be yhea use wineskin winebottler playonmac parallels etc, as im using my laptop i would like to play ot clients without burning my computer right through, is there a way for someone to create an ot client to some ot for mac users? maybe others would dig that too..

cheers fellow tibians
virtual machine?

woah like u need that cpu load to be low..
just sell the mac and get normal PC?

Yhea it works alright but it costs a bit much for the usage i want from it
Not much, for a mac user 38$ it's a bargain because you can get much more profit of it than only play OT servers.

I for example use a lot of windows programs for system administration that doesn't have mac executable, I like astrophotography and the best programs also doesn't work on mac... a lot of games...

I for example use a lot of windows programs for system administration that doesn't have mac executable, I like astrophotography and the best programs also doesn't work on mac... a lot of games...
Sounds neat but with a laptop i dont have the same need as i use it mostly for school and netflix. Hopefully some great ot one day will release an ot mac client as tibia already did.

Sounds neat but with a laptop i dont have the same need as i use it mostly for school and netflix. Hopefully some great ot one day will release an ot mac client as tibia already did.
You can always compile your own one that works natively, its easy…

too much of a scrub to even try it, but would be neat ofc.
Post automatically merged:

Tried the trial now but problem still with ots under 11.0 since using hotkeys is hard on mac

Last edited:
Hello bro, I can change the ip form ezodus OTClient?
Maybe you can but not to my knowledge, try if you get this working I couldn't but if you already tried parallels and other solutions go for it OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8?fbclid=IwAR28DWIp-g4lSEcxTqypFJHhz4_SXBJv6hugmCKPvEtBK-a_FrF-a-Vgpww)
Post automatically merged:

Hello bro, I can change the ip form ezodus OTClient?
and the client is 12.64 so even if you could i think you only could play 12.64 ot servers, maybe someone more educated has an input here

Back