• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mac snow leopard official thread!

In my personal opinion, the computer may be cleaner and faster. But the OS is garbage. I don't need half the garbage it offers, and it doesn't support nearly anything. I'd much rather use Ubuntu than OS X.

Red

Lol moving forward?
Apple is actually always later with the newest stuff.
Just take a look at the iPhone, it is so great bla bla bla, the first two versions didnt even have bluetooth.
If you're looking for something more proffesional then microsoft I'd reccomend Ubuntu or Linux. (fast as fuck and no virus at all, especially Ubuntu )

If you still want to go with Mac, just buy one don't instal it on your normal PC.

Ok.

Now make Mac vs. Win7 on a random machine configuration.
What do you mean by that?
In my personal opinion, the computer may be cleaner and faster. But the OS is garbage. I don't need half the garbage it offers, and it doesn't support nearly anything. I'd much rather use Ubuntu than OS X.
As I mentioned if I use Mac it will be only for work.
Red

Lol moving forward?
Apple is actually always later with the newest stuff.
Just take a look at the iPhone, it is so great bla bla bla, the first two versions didnt even have bluetooth.
If you're looking for something more proffesional then microsoft I'd reccomend Ubuntu or Linux. (fast as fuck and no virus at all, especially Ubuntu )

If you still want to go with Mac, just buy one don't instal it on your normal PC.
I have used Ubuntu its boring imo. Mac looks way better and cleaner. Who cares about the old iPhone look at the new one its ranked first, iPhone 3GS.

What do you mean by that?

I have used Ubuntu its boring imo. Mac looks way better and cleaner. Who cares about the old iPhone look at the new one its ranked first, iPhone 3GS.

Mac is not even getting close to Ubuntu, Mac only looks nicer.

You can always download Adobe and instal on it.
No problemo

You could also kick it old school with Windows XP:)
Also fast as fuck ^_^

Last edited:
Back