• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

Explain the mapping in 3 words...

1. Brilliant.
2. Extraordinary
3. Unique

Bam, I agree. I looked through the 10 or so latest pages, and everything is SO well done!

We have to do some mapping together Macey, once Remere is done with the live editor :p

Keep going man, cheers!

I can say that you're extremely skilled in taking in-game pictures so we can only see the things that we get satisfied by, don't missunderstand me, it's something very good :)
Well, regarding the mapping I cannot criticize you at all, it's all smooth and very, very good looking!!

Bam, I agree. I looked through the 10 or so latest pages, and everything is SO well done!

We have to do some mapping together Macey, once Remere is done with the live editor :p

Keep going man, cheers!

Heard he wasn't going to complete that "live mapping" thingy. Dno if that's just rumours :S
Would be awesome with live mapeditor tho Oo

Continue on the asylum.
2lm2mj6.png

169pzit.png

sv03v4.png

1z56crd.png

"In the Witcher 2, wraiths haunt the haunted asylum in the elven forest outside Flotsam."

Batman: Arkham Asylum?

@macedoon
it's good, but i'm not like amount of the gravel using on the map and the jungle id.

So, what's wrong with my RME? :p

et7fnr.png
if you recently put in the 9.31 sprites and shit, it will take several attempts in order to view everything in others, keep clicking others, scroll down slowly until it gets stuck, reopen Others, and continue doing so a bunch of times [ that's how I fixed mine ]

Back