• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

if you recently put in the 9.31 sprites and shit, it will take several attempts in order to view everything in others, keep clicking others, scroll down slowly until it gets stuck, reopen Others, and continue doing so a bunch of times [ that's how I fixed mine ]

This seems to be a very known problem, when sorting the sprites like this RME tends to freeze when you open raw -> others. The best way to remove this problem is to go into File -> Preferences -> Interface and change the settings so it will look like this:

y7a5P.png

@up I've always had it like that, it still did it when I first added the sprites, but now it's fine.

Looks awesome Mace! I love the first pic, the only thing I dislike is the bordering on the second pic, looks a little wierd with that square xD

Looks awesome Mace! I love the first pic, the only thing I dislike is the bordering on the second pic, looks a little wierd with that square xD

You don't be serious Mr. Horse Head, you must be joking, right?

Looks very nice keep it up :D

Btw earl got kidnapped by me :)

Nice cycs but really nothing out of common.
But the city really caught my attention, very nice and creative!

Back