• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

Just a little tease:

Some Entrance to some place

23BlackKnightsUndergroundCastleEntr.png

What's this? :eek:
22BlackKnightsUndergroundCastle.png

@macedoon

Try using Fire Walls like God Blas said and get rid of those Fire Fields it looks way better but over all you a great mapper :) 8/10 cause know ones perfect :peace:

I like it, you're a great mapper Macedoon. Now that Neons gone, you'd be close to one of the best.

@macedoon

Try using Fire Walls like God Blas said and get rid of those Fire Fields it looks way better but over all you a great mapper :) 8/10 cause know ones perfect :peace:

I'd stick to the old school fire on lava :p

I like it, you're a great mapper Macedoon. Now that Neons gone, you'd be close to one of the best.

I rather see myself equal to all mappers.

Old piece, my desert town for Illyrium:

First I'll start with the market
24DesertCityMarket.png

25DesertCityMarket2.png

Roaming the streets

26DesertCityrandommarketspot.png

27DesertCitystreets.png

Roaming the roofs and sight seeing Assassins Creed style!
29DesertCitysightseeingACstyle.png

Jump around! :p

28DesertCityClimbtheroofsACstyle.png

Loving the desert town <3 Literally thats the best desert town i've ever seen.

God Blas, your the only one who doesn't like it. So maybe your wrong. :3

God Blas, your the only one who doesn't like it. So maybe your wrong. :3

He's talking about the tapestries :p And if 90% likes it doesn't mean it's good :p it's just opinions :p

Blas, yellow looks better :D
28u1ft1.png

Last edited:
I totaly think you should swap mapping skills with me. :p The yellow looks better, great work Mace.

Back