• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

i know its friggin late and I'm friggin tired and I haven't mapped in ages so... how horrible is it?
1zc1xj6.png

Aaaaand what about this tomb?
2qtd3qq.png

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand for the fun
rtneci.png

p.s. I'm listening to this:
p.s. 2 sort of nodding my head like when you are listening to hip hop

Sux.. lol jk

Looks cool! The pedestal staircase might be bugged going downstairs? No yellow tile.

The first picture is a bit odd, but it's a good effort for a new environment not exactly following the "Tibia rules".
The tomb IMO is not very good, I've seen you map better shit, and although it is well mapped I think it has a lack of idea. (lemme know if I'm wrong)
And in the third one I really like the green grass used with the brown stone, it's weird but kinda "real".

That tomb is weird, the identity of it is all messed up. I'm guessing you enter that area from the left after exploring an area. Is it it meant to be an ancient place and you come across the sarcophagus? If so what is with the wooden tower? You might need to explain the story of that a bit better.

That tomb is weird, the identity of it is all messed up. I'm guessing you enter that area from the left after exploring an area. Is it it meant to be an ancient place and you come across the sarcophagus? If so what is with the wooden tower? You might need to explain the story of that a bit better.
i feel like it's a tower that would have been built by a excavation team or something xD same with the wooden structure in the bottom left w/ ropes and shovels

Back