• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Cuz of me? ;)

Nice pictures. :D
I talked to you yesterday, the feeling I got was 1 month ago :p
yesterday I felt another feeling, it wasn't really the urge to map, more like a raw kind of pain.
Not because of you though :p

Also, bringing post to new page:
So, once again it took some time before my next image. This time it's cuz I was on vacation :p
Here's a picture from an underground lost town I'm making. If you ever find this location in Therran you should know that more secrets are present that might give you a nice reward if you're the first one to solve the mystery :)

[58] - Underground town entrance
O21636R.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

So, once again it took some time before my next image. This time it's cuz I was on vacation :p
Here's a picture from an underground lost town I'm making. If you ever find this location in Therran you should know that more secrets are present that might give you a nice reward if you're the first one to solve the mystery :)

[58] - Underground town entrance
O21636R.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™
the small mountain/stairs shit reminds me of pokemon caves xD

the small mountain/stairs shit reminds me of pokemon caves xD
Haha, no diglets or zubats in there though :)

I have nothing new to show atm. Due to some IRL stuff my computer time is currently limited. I hope to be able to do some more mapping work soon.
Until then, feast your eyes on an older teaser pic from the spire:

fM6DHWg.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Okay, so today was a test on if I'm able to sit for a while by the computer without too much pain. As it seems now, the test was kind of successful.
At least I got some mapping done, yaaay! :)

Except getting some work done on my underground town I revamped one of our less "nice looking" boss rooms. Here's an image of the result:

[59] - Solider Cratha's lair
tNPLtht.png

Can't promise more stuff just yet, but at least now there's some progress :)

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Okay, so today was a test on if I'm able to sit for a while by the computer without too much pain. As it seems now, the test was kind of successful.
At least I got some mapping done, yaaay! :)

Except getting some work done on my underground town I revamped one of our less "nice looking" boss rooms. Here's an image of the result:

[59] - Solider Cratha's lair
tNPLtht.png

Can't promise more stuff just yet, but at least now there's some progress :)

Sincerely,
Mackan™

having back issues?

Tibia, I broke my tibia.. :rolleyes::oops::eek:

haha, keep your fibula safe.

but forreal, if you get an itch inside the cast, just tape a fork to a clothes hanger or whatever you can find, and bam, you got a footscratcher

how'd you break it btw?

haha, keep your fibula safe.

but forreal, if you get an itch inside the cast, just tape a fork to a clothes hanger or whatever you can find, and bam, you got a footscratcher

how'd you break it btw?
I don't have a cast, have some kind of frame thingie, it was broken in the knee and I had surgery to fix it. No problem with itches, just pain :)
I went skiing, dangerous stuff downhill skiing.

I don't have a cast, have some kind of frame thingie, it was broken in the knee and I had surgery to fix it. No problem with itches, just pain :)
I went skiing, dangerous stuff downhill skiing.

it'll itch when it starts healing, you just wait xD

it'll itch when it starts healing, you just wait xD
Yeah, it's itching but at least I can reach the places that itch :D

I've gotten around to work more on the underground town. Here are some images :)

Some strange mysteries are hidden in the town. A great darkness once forced magicians to burry the town.
Apparently the town wasn't completely destroyed as it was burried.
Parts of the town remain and the villagers aren't able to get their final rest.
Now the souls of the villagers look for a protector. Who will be the worthy protector of the town?
Spawning the purple flames is only one step on the way..

[60] - Underground town central square
Abl55Gc.png

[61] - Underground town graveyard
PV2Vvq7.png

note: purple flames spawned with script, spawning them is part of a quest. They are not there unless you trigger the script.

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Now it's been a while since I posted anything, yet again! But this time it's because I've been doing a lot of scripting work on Therran instead of mapping since most mapping is done.
I have still been able to map some, tweaks to existing stuff, future content and such. Here are a few images!

[62] - Office of the temple guardian
x7lORO1.png

[63] - Steamy ice tunnels (inspired by @daadyboy5)
WM1uKhY.png

[64] - Trynor mountain main entrance
zC5KwWo.png

[65] - Dwarven speedrails
lgtWsKL.png

Don't forget to signup for the Therran closed BETA starting on friday, you can register your email on this site.

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Last edited:
Now it's been a while since I posted anything, yet again! But this time it's because I've been doing a lot of scripting work on Therran instead of mapping since most mapping is done.
I have still been able to map some, tweaks to existing stuff, future content and such. Here are a few images!

[62] - Office of the temple guardian
x7lORO1.png

[63] - Steamy ice tunnels (inspired by @daadyboy5)
WM1uKhY.png

[64] - Trynor mountain main entrance
zC5KwWo.png

[65] - Dwarven speedrails
lgtWsKL.png

Don't forget to signup for the Therran closed BETA starting on friday, you can register your email on this site.

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Amazing as always. And a beta coming up?! WOOOOOOO

Oh hai everyone!
I recently had a stream going where I made a kind of inner underground temple dimensional study place thingy.
Here are some images from the mapped place:

[66] - Fire area
RFinkhD.png

[67] - Electrical area
b0KVIQA.png

[68] - Frosted area
U9X5hnt.png

[69] - Death area
YJwm3kC.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Back