• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Shaddap MindRage, I has them magic carpet to fly over all ya'll!
CVVFiv3.png
Oh man :DD Which version tibia is it? And where can I find these sprites?(water)

dont like the last two pics. the black wall doesnt fit and the second one has too many diferent grounts. looks more like camoflage than landscape

It's been far too long without a picture with transparent water.
So here it is!

[81] - The depths of the bay
23d4da94aa.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

this is amazing! how about an abandoted city built that way. a city half under water, where you can see the underwater parts of the city and also walk there. this is a really nice pic

Time for a new bunch of images from my latest work!

[84] - Blood cult temple pt. I
iySwJ7a.png

[85] - Blood cult temple pt. II
YrIm3sv.png

[86] - Blood cult temple pt. III
vT1UVEn.png

[87] - Blood cult temple pt. IV
unFPRW7.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™
Vackert! <3

Beautiful work! <3

Mackan <3

c644ace52e.png

Hey Mackan, Can you tell me what is the id of the top corner border for the roofs? I can't find it anywhere​

Welcome to my thread if this is the first time you're reading it, welcome back if you've seen this before. It's been sitting on page 7 of this board for a while now, it nearly got to 8! :eek:

To get rid of this page 8 chance I thought it'd be time for me to post a new image now which fittingly enough will be image 88. So here's one of the most grey-scaled images you'll ever see.

[88] - Abandoned tunnels of Trynor
JdSfFsX.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Well, WOW. I'm really impressed.

Is it going to be some kind of a project or you're just messing around?

Back