• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
Catchy thread title is catchy!
(Now 25% added catchyness)
uhLsRoZ.png

Welcome to my mapping thread and thanks for taking the time to stop by!
I will post a few map images now and then from things I've created. I will also try to keep track of each image by giving it a number and making a list with the images.

[1] - A boat (Swe-Soft), [2] - Cyclops spawn (Swe-Soft), [3] - A house in town (Swe-Soft),
[4] - Wyrm cave (Swe-Soft), [5] - Opentibia.net minimap (Swe-Soft), [6] - Hydra spawn (Swe-Soft),
[7] - Hazegard Townsquare (Swe-Soft), [8] - Brassrock Depot Entrance (Swe-Soft),
[9] - Town park, just outside DP (Levoria), [10] - Some houses in the town (Levoria),
[11] - Town Church (Levoria), [12] - Depot (Levoria), [13] - Harbour storage (Levoria),
[14] - Magic Tower (Levoria), [15] - Havenport Theater (Levoria), [16] - Testing Transparency (Therran),
[17] - Dimensional rift. Gravity may vary! (Therran), [18] - The day of the Necromancers (Therran),
[19] - Bridge (Therran), [20] - New roofs in Darudon (Therran), [21] - More transparent water! (Therran),
[22] - New custom items making transparency better (Therran)
[23] - Above said items also making regular water better (Therran)
[24] - Orc Lookout tower (Therran), [25] - Orc camp (Therran), [26] - Temple entrance (Therran),
[27] - Tower Revamp, before (Therran), [28] - Tower Revamp, after (Therran),
[29] - A harbour (Levoria), [30] - Sewers (Levoria), [31] - Havenport Castle (Levoria),
[32] - Havenport Prison (Levoria), [33] - Tower of Magic (Levoria), [34] - Deviant Dock (Levoria),
[35] - Deviant Dock expanded (Levoria), [36] - Underground Waterfalls 1 [WIP] (Levoria),
[37] - Underground Waterfalls 2 [WIP] (Levoria), [38] - Underground Waterfalls 3 [WIP] (Levoria),
[39] - Levoria minimap shape and lower part visible (Levoria),
[40] - Spider infested abandoned coal mine (Levoria), [41] - Spider infested abandoned coal mine (Levoria),
[42] - Tar temple entrance [WIP] (Levoria), [43] - Tar temple [WIP] (Levoria), [44] - Diving bell (Therran),
[45] - Dry version (Therran), [46] - Flooded version (Therran), [47] - Sandspout Dragons (Therran),
[48] - Dragon spawn (Therran), [49] - Cultist cave revamp (Therran), [50] - Entrance to "rifted area" (Therran),
[51] - Forbidden books section (Therran), [52] - Library keeper's desk (Therran),
[53] - Sewer Revamp I (Therran), [54] - Sewer Revamp II (Therran), [55] - Sewer Revamp III (Therran),
[56] - Sewer Revamp IV (Therran), [57] - Sewer Revamp V (Therran),
[58] - Underground town entrance (Therran), [59] - Solider Cratha's lair (Therran),
[60] - Underground town central square (Therran), [61] - Underground town graveyard (Therran),
[62] - Office of the temple guardian (Therran), [63] - Steamy ice tunnels (Therran),
[64] - Trynor mountain main entrance (Therran), [65] - Dwarven speedrails (Therran),
[66] - Fire area (Therran), [67] - Electrical area (Therran), [68] - Frosted area (Therran),
[69] - Death area (Therran), [70] - Living quarters/Dimensional being cells (Therran),
[71] - Entrance to the grand temple hall (Therran), [72] - Grand temple hall (Therran),
[73] - Grand temple tomb (Therran), [74] - Lizard place entrance (Therran),
[75] - Tar temple progress (Therran), [76] - Temple crypt (Therran), [77] - Temple crypt larger room (Therran),
[78] - Cult living quarters (Therran), [79] - Hall of the leader (Therran), [80] - Temple library (Therran)
[81] - The depths of the bay (Therran), [82] - Temple in dry lands (Therran),
[83] - Lowland waters (Therran), [84] - Blood cult temple pt. I (Therran), [85] - Blood cult temple pt. II (Therran),
[86] - Blood cult temple pt. III (Therran), [87] - Blood cult temple pt. IV (Therran), [88] - Abandoned tunnels of Trynor,
[89] - Forge Square (Therran), [90] - When nature takes over (Therran), [91] - When evil people takes over (Therran)

I have replaced the images in this post, Number 1-3 can be found in their links if you're interested in viewing them!

A selection of my work
[75]
2e2e121889.png

[33]
hFKj2Xu.png

[47]
YbrHqD2.png

[79]
adff750fae.png

[54]
hVGRy6y.png

Thanks for visiting my thread!

Sincerely,
Mackan

Last edited:
Looking good! But some rice to spice up your evening. :) First is just a boat, second could as well be the Thais cyclops cave, and third might as well been taken in Thais proper. Not to criticize, these areas are important, but for choice of display I would not pick those areas. The fourth however looks unique, and I know your style from before and how awesome it is, keep at it!

Haha, ha, haaaaaaa!!!!!
Not laughing at you but laughing for I feel Nostalgia for certain reasons, you're one of them tho. Them people posting in here makes me cry happy tears :')

Haha, ha, haaaaaaa!!!!!
Not laughing at you but laughing for I feel Nostalgia for certain reasons, you're one of them tho. Them people posting in here makes me cry happy tears :')
Haha good times! Enjoying life? :) I certainly am, do I have your Skype? :O

No you don't! I'm busy next week with exams but I'll come on the one after! I'll msg you my Skype name

edit: Mackan, more maps man!

A wild Xedrai appears! <3

I don't like the Wyrms but that might be because of the sprites. The city is very good, I like the clear style.

dont like the last one, city reminded me of city from attack on titan anime somehow :)

Agree with the last picture, it looks to messy, to much of diffrent strong colours..

Thanks for the replies everyone! It's interesting to see the difference of taste from everyone. While some prefer the "classic" images others prefer the new wyrm spawn I showed.
I can tell you that those first three images have a few years on them. I posted them for those who were around in the OTFans days, and might remember a specific project I was in charge of the mapping on.
I would like to thank some people for their help with this map (listed without any order in how much they did).
1. Yellowhat
2. Vatumok
3. nevS
4. Marcotimmers
5. Samuro
(if I forgot someone, please tell me so I can add them to the list)
So now I want to show you the never before publicly shown original minimap of the newest part of Swe-Soft:
[5] Opentibia.net minimap
(not affiliated with current use of that domain)
Zaps7wu.png

And bonus image:
[6] Hydra spawn
DGite0z.png

Once again, thanks for the comments. With feedback one can improve their work, it's not all about practice to make perfect!

It is time for some new images!
I have been trying a different approach to a town, both with planning and design.
[9] Town park, just outside DP
rGVIydt.png

[10] Some houses in the town
qd5f1tu.png

Back