• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mackan's Mappings

Haha, Life of Pi, good thinking ;)

[16] A little try with modified Client with transparency (NOTE: NO CUSTOM SPRITES).
Credits to jolle_jkpg for the coding

DNeNmW7i.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

That's lovely - CipSoft will find this sooner or later. I know that this piece was only to show the possibilities with transparency, but for a "simple" river I think a shark, a big clam and a mantis is too much for such a small place. And shark's aren't even in rivers, if I bring the real life up but since this is fantasy it's okey! :) No flame, I love this!

Mackan,

Would it be possible for you to share how you fixed the transparency exactly in picture nr. 16 because I wasn't planning to make a custom client for my server but that picture quite convinced me :)

If not, no hard feelings ofc but I must say I love it and it would be a nice addition to my server.

Also if you are going to use this exact image in your own server I would suggest making the waterfalls a little less transparent. Personally I think that would look better and there is no harm in it since it's streaming water and that always is a bit less look through.

Last edited:
Haha, Life of Pi, good thinking ;)

[16] A little try with modified Client with transparency (NOTE: NO CUSTOM SPRITES).
Credits to jolle_jkpg for the coding

DNeNmW7i.png

Sincerely,
Mackan™

Holy son of two mothers. That's gotta be the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Awesome mapping on top of an awesome edit!
So much genius in here. That small river rock on top of the large submerged rock, which I think you should keep to just having one in the river and not one in the waterfall pool. That's just my opinion, of course.

Racist.

Kidding of course! (Hah hah..)

On topic,
Definitely looks good, but I feel like it's missing something....something to really give it that "dark and creepy" factor that necromancy should give off.

never did think necromancers fit into desert/egyptiany tombs

Necromancers doesn't fit in tombs full of undeads and coffins with corpses for them to raise? Hmm. :)

Edit: Looks good as usual, Mackan. Was fun to script that quest!

Last edited:
It's nice, but the Iron Bars hurts my eyes. They rarely fit anywhere. And btw are those custom sprites? The water, the desert border etc...?

It's nice, but the Iron Bars hurts my eyes. They rarely fit anywhere. And btw are those custom sprites? The water, the desert border etc...?
Haha, the infamous metal fittings, I couldn't find anything to fit better for looking like two parts that can be pulled up :p
They are not custom sprites, they are 10.51 water sprites.

Sudden? It has been hated for a long time bro. It rarely fits anything, imo.

Back