• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:mad: RACISM IN TIBIA

im trying to tell you that hitler aint gudio lool -.-

your in Grade one or something...
I bet you dont know a shit about hitler
Everyone can search in google. ôo
Where was he born euh?
GERMANY?YES YES!!!one1!one
Oh noes , he was born in Austria you failed big time:<
You rlly think that he seriously said he is hitler?
It was like a simile.
Everyone , well at least a lot know that hitler is dead already

Hitler was an racist. He wasnt tolerating other "culturs" and black peoples also.

So he was a damn fucking Faggot as everyone from germany at 1935-^
Hitler wasnt the only one who wanted to have second War, It was the germany volk.

WTF is this?

Omg all people, black, white, yellow, what ever..

you can't say people is racist becuase they use white collour.. omfg..

fist of all CipSoft make tibia and they are up to how its going to look.. so fuck everyone to say cip make wrong in their own profession..

Second, I'm so fucking tierd of this racism talk, world were racist 1980 and back... not nowdays.. you blame people are racism fast they use "nigger" or "black".. wtfh.. whos could anyone of you know if its racism, or just a damn word used to something else?!?

a car company make white cars

people: Omfg fucking racist!!! (eh, lol, its the company make up what collours they should have)

and about hitler, he "hated" jews, but he were jew himself, none realy know why he started mass murder jews, there are ideas it were because he failed to join an art school as child, and thoose didn't want him there were jews..

none know then he died but in people mouth he lived hidden and died some time later..

to all damn fucking people, before you blame.. GET THE FUCKING FACTS!

theres nothing to agrree what realsoft have wrote.
Its all bullshit, i vote you are like 14~ and got no idea about history, thats why you keep playing pixels. Also hitler wasnt a jew ( its so fucking funny what you wrote haha )

Btw: making a whit cars doesnt make any company a racist and noone intelligent human think so.

rlly keep dreaming

Hitler wasn't a racist.

On topic: I don't think it has anything to do with racism. I think it was just easier to make the tibian character white and they never thought of making a black character. That's my guess, I don't think anyone here knows for sure why so you won't get a 100% true answer I guess...

Don't go off topic people! If you would like to discuss hitler, create your own thread for it!

Hitler wasn't a racist.

Yes he was, he indiscriminately murdered* millions of people** just for being Polish, racism isn't simply a question of colour, it's a question of "race", in this case the Polish race.

* Not Hitler personally, but he authorised/endorsed it
** Not even talking about Jews here

my friend can do something to ghosts he can speak with ghosts trough a A.V.P. machine,he speak with death's what didnt find the way to hell or heaven..
we speaked to hitler
well i speaked since i just know german :D
it was like
hallo hitler bist du's (hello hitler , is it you)
he told me: ja ich bins (yea its me - anngry hitlers voice)
i was like fucked and asked him why was you racist that much?
he told me verpiss dich du serbe (fuck off you serb)
and the ground started to shake LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
it's true lawl
i was running to church to get bless from jeeezz...

dude if you ask someone why he is a rasist you should expect that kinda reaction :d

but i dont think all germans are rasists or whatever just bc hitler was...

like in that south park episode where cartman gets a flashback to see if the fathers of america wants war or not :d

If you guys know so much about Hitler, then answer these simple questions:
Where was he born (country)?
What did he think about the Jews?
Why did the Germans listen to his nonsence?
And lastly, how did he die?

theres nothing to agrree what realsoft have wrote.
Its all bullshit, i vote you are like 14~ and got no idea about history, thats why you keep playing pixels. Also hitler wasnt a jew ( its so fucking funny what you wrote haha )

Btw: making a whit cars doesnt make any company a racist and noone intelligent human think so.

rlly keep dreaming

omg to noob like you.. first of all Hitler were Jew as child.. Get the fucking fact before you retierd noob start msn out people.. I hate people hear one history, and belive it and wont listen to anything else... -.- go the the damn school.. lol..

Serious I hate people just make threads without any points, and comments without point and try show they are world greatest people.. just lame lol..
German Boy are one of thoose people..

and age 14? you should be younger seince you are 14-15 then you should get learn this in school, so I guess you 5 because you always getta have right, everyone else is wrong.. -.-

last line of mine:
German boy should open an history book havent been made by Walt Disney...

If you guys know so much about Hitler, then answer these simple questions:
Where was he born (country)?
What did he think about the Jews?
Why did the Germans listen to his nonsence?
And lastly, how did he die?

No one answers, so I'll answer :p

1. Braunau in Austria on the 20th April 1889.
2. He hates them, but nobody knows why he did. He was a bit Jewish himself.
3. He promised many good things.
4. He commited suicide because the Russian army was near to Berlin.

Back