• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:mad: RACISM IN TIBIA

Why even care.... ? And... hmmm I think Hitler is dead.. Isn't he?

Clam down. This ain't racist, its hard to get it work with black face.

lol dudes
i got banned in real tibia becouse i told in Help changell
"DAMN BR's" and i got account ban for 1 week
LOL :(

acutelly hitler wasnt a racist at all..
as every1 knew it 1940 ,and every1 hated the enemys.. so they was insulting eachother..
as i know hitler was the bitch of german (drittes reich) and ofc he had to insult ppl..
have a nice night ..

as every1 knew it 1940 ,and every1 hated the enemys.. so they was insulting eachother..
as i know hitler was the bitch of german (drittes reich) and ofc he had to insult ppl..
have a nice night ..

Duh, so Hitler.. THE Hitler that killed 6~ million jews, wasn't a racist?

Way to go! :thumbup:

have a nice night ..

Hitler was a racist.. He only liked the "Arian race" and he killed everyone who wasn't..

Last edited:
why is there more white sheep than black sheep?

Hitler was racist, Hitler wanted to be an artist... and he got turn down or some shit
so he went anti jew xD

***as every1 knew it 1940 ,and every1 hated the enemys.. so they was insulting eachother..***
have a nice night ..

Look your name, is what c0lor? green.

what the fuck this kid is serious?

utevo res ina "Troll

and about hitler thats just shit... so he had to kill millions of judes because he was in war (which he started) against some people (and its not even the judes)

Back