• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mad World Teaser

I like the detail in the temple, but I feel like I've seen it before...
Good work :thumbup:

If you ever played real tibia and visited the city Thais, then the awnser is simple. :p:p

This project gives me the gears of war feeling :O.
Looking forward to this ^^.

haha, wait till HammerDown Tactics comes out. I'm sure playing as a Gear will give you the GoW feeling. ^.-

There's going to be achievements that will earn you medals in game in Mad World! Each medal is for different accomplishments, some easier to get, but some very difficult. Below is a picture of the medals and below that will be the description of how to earn them. After reading everything, I hope you're as excited about it as we are.

MadWorldMedals.png

Section 1, "Sprees"
1- Killing Spree Medal: 20 Kills ->2; Running Riot Medal: 35 Kills ->3; Rampage Medal: 50 kills [All are sprees, so they must be consecutive kills, without dying.]
4- Double Kill Medal [2 kills within 5 seconds] ->5; Triple Kill Medal [3 kills within 10 seconds] ->6; Overkill Medal [4 kills within 15 seconds]

Section 2, "Vocation Kills"
1- Armorslayer Necklace [50 Knights killed]
2- Heartstopper Necklace [50 Healers killed]
3- Arrowdodger Necklace [50 Archers killed]
4- Magicproof Necklace [50 Mages killed]

Section 3 "Greater Achievements"
1- Sniper Medal [Archers only; 5 kills within 30 seconds]
2- Hellish Titan Medal [Knights only; 4 Kills with one attack]
3- Juggernaut Medal [Mages and Healers only; 5 kills with 1 attack]
4- Extermination Medal [100 Citizens Slain in total]
5- Relinquish Medal [100 Savages Slain in total]
6- Soul Stealer Medal [400 players Slain in total]
7- Killpocalypse Medal [1000 players Slain in total]

Last edited:
Really nice to see someone using 8.54 sprites, even though I dislike some of them! :thumbup:

yeah i just noticed than. fixed it now =P
frankfarmer, this wont be custom client, it'll be 8.5 and the server isnt up yet =P soon though, its nearly done

haha yeah you did =P
today we finished all the vocations 100% [their items they start off, spells, etc etc] and the npc that creates your private account, AND some other minor things~
one step closer!

You are working hard, eh... :)
I'd like to play this when it comes out.

Back