• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Madarada Returns

This is stuff is pretty old (3 years ago i think) , perhaps could help someone to understand animation. The arms in animation look kinda fat :rolleyes:, actually never finished at all ^^.

archer.gif

sasuke-chidori.gif

sharingan.gif

Last edited:
I think should put more frames, i dont really know :/ , opinions?

bred.gif

Looks cool, but I think that it will be even better with more frames and faster animation.
Try 2x faster and 2x more animations :)

@Breskhor
I placed the mountain wrong in the gif ^^'

Medieval Town
If I'm not wrong, most of those sprites were made by Lucas Melo.

Most of the stuff you actually did have a good design, but are pillow. Needs more contrast & volume.
More speed in animation and I think it would look fine.

Last edited:
@Leshrot

Every sprite is pillow except yours, i'm used to that kind of comment :p.

Don't worry, i'm going to fill that topic with more than 15 pages that u wont even remember that those pillow ones even existed.

Best Regards images.png

Your animations skills are getting quite impressive. You definitely have talent and your shading is also fine. You will improve with each new work, I wouldn't worry about it at all. I sometimes tried to teach people how to shade and so on and it turned out the best way is to simply wait, everyone finally understands shading, colors and everything much better over time, just like you do with animations, which get more realistic with every post. Good work! :)

Your animations skills are getting quite impressive. You definitely have talent and your shading is also fine. You will improve with each new work, I wouldn't worry about it at all. I sometimes tried to teach people how to shade and so on and it turned out the best way is to simply wait, everyone finally understands shading, colors and everything much better over time, just like you do with animations, which get more realistic with every post. Good work! :)

Thank you, it's great knowing some people enjoy my work and support me, you got very impressive spriting style too.
I'll be improving what i have and try to bring more contente to this fórum.

Thank you, it's great knowing some people enjoy my work and support me, you got very impressive spriting style too.
I'll be improving what i have and try to bring more contente to this fórum.

Never lose trust in yourself and believe me that you have a very bright spriting future. It would be a shame to waste such massive potential, what's more you show interest in pure RPG and animations which is pretty rare.
Always listen to yourself and remember that no matter what you do and how it looks like, the more you sprite, the better you are.

Back