• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Madarada Returns

This guy running will be a truly challenge.

Giant Warg

fenrir_the_giant_wolf_by_elfoatirador-dam3zwd.png

Last edited:
Good works recently, but I want to point few things, which could be improved.
The Warg has nice texture attempt and shield is eye-catching. The downsides of rework on Warg are non-smoothed and too dark pixels near light (Check back area, near his tail). A plus on readability and feets :)
Not really my taste when it comes to latest piece colors. Imo they need saturation in shadows . Especially skins. When it comes to pixel-art, usually different color/shading decisions are made in opposite to regular art. They must stand out and be clearly visible in tiny-size. Experiment with saturated shadows... or saturated lights and desaturated shadows. Anything which works for you
xoxo

Working in progress

D Head

View attachment 30357
Awesome, you should finish it.

I think Anevis found good points: at some places of the fur texture (white areas), such as at the bottom (belly), the tail and back appear to have cracks in the fur.

You need to think about the volume first and then apply the texture. Fur needs to be a bit more smooth: clusters opposes anti-aliasing, but you will achieve better results just by calibrating the two.
wybm59a.png

I also thing his design could change a bit (green), his legs are to much for backward, and this may affect the perspective a little.

I liked those Naruto sprites, but I think the template you're using have arms very stucked on body sides.

Last edited:
Firstly, there shouldn't be any recoil since he shoots a laser. Secondly, laser itself should be red and it should reflect onto the Droid.

Good point about the recoil, i love the water monsters :B gj

Firstly, there shouldn't be any recoil since he shoots a laser. Secondly, laser itself should be red and it should reflect onto the Droid.

This droid lost his laser gun, then he went to Ammunation and bought that beautiful machine gun.

Back