• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mages Overpowered, Knights + Paladins SUCK

cooleo561

Reaction score
Well, Its quite simple, Level 50 Sorcs sding for 400+... hmm.... Knights Exura Gran Ico spell exhaust for like 20 mins? How about the damage Paladins + Knights do... Pretty shitty if you ask me, Im at like 80 axe fighting with a 46 Atk weapon and I haven't seen my guy hit a monster for like 250.... Lol... But np... Mages do that PvP at level like 10?

Come on now... Make the server more balanced... Paladin's and Knights attack is garbage, Plain and simple

I didn't say anything about them being killed, I clearly stated that they suck when it comes to being able to hit AKA Extremely underpowered, It's like Im fist fighting ffs...

I didn't say anything about them being killed, I clearly stated that they suck when it comes to being able to hit AKA Extremely underpowered, It's like Im fist fighting ffs...

you should skill and lvl some i can easyily do 600combos pvp with utito tempo, a melee hit and exori gran ico, cant complain about that

Thats if ur Combos do max dmg ur not going to easily hit a constant dmg with any melee Voc but i do agree with cooleo on the fact that mages are abit Overpowered 2 days offline training and ur ml is 90 even in a supposively "balaced" ot ml 90 should be a decent if not high ml not one someone can get in 2 days on a lvl 8 on the other hand i find my ek fine for PVE and as for pvp most knights are nothing but an infinate magic wall that can push/trap people

I agree that the melee of the knight could be a little higher. I have 103 Axe and use the donation axe and I saw my character hit max 370 on a creature.
But mages are good as they are (my opinion)

I'm using demonwing axe on my knight, I hit 400+ quite often, knights are defenetly not garbage.
I played a paladin back when the new arrows n bolts didnt exist on this server yet, but we've got that fish n chips insanity boltz in our guild and he says paladins are alright.

So stop the whining.

I'm using demonwing axe on my knight, I hit 400+ quite often, knights are defenetly not garbage.
I played a paladin back when the new arrows n bolts didnt exist on this server yet, but we've got that fish n chips insanity boltz in our guild and he says paladins are alright.

So stop the whining.

guide to a paladin, crossbow + bolts dist 110+ and your set

iN MY opinions sorceres have normal damage because there is big speed of mana so they hhave good mlv like 106 gm can give more power for ek and rp like 25% max but dont weaken mages and druids

i would say mages are still the most used voc/ most powerfull voc.. after that i guess ek and paladin... but when the update came paladins hit are pretty same with ek so it didnt make rps weaker just better EQ and Weapons

on EVERY otserv the most used vocation are mages, because they are the most fun.

All voc's are balanced, nuff said.

Back