• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

magic level

Yes, the mvl is a way to high. One of the reasons why teams not waring here :D ue on three one two three....... killian: bye i quit now

Profession: Elite Knight

"why do you care about magic level?"
Dont ek use spells? you noob, its still overpowered since mages can hit almost 1k with ue.. He dont have to aim on himself as ek, EVERYONEEEEE is to op, you CANT tank whatever skills or pvp you got lol.......

Then do the same thing for ek and rps just for sake of it.
I think that paladin on this ot is underestimated since you can use ur heal abilities like a retard.

Then do the same thing for ek and rps just for sake of it.
I think that paladin on this ot is underestimated since you can use ur heal abilities like a retard.
i never said that only mages ml is too high
im talking about all vocs

Dont ek use spells? you noob, its still overpowered since mages can hit almost 1k with ue.. He dont have to aim on himself as ek, EVERYONEEEEE is to op, you CANT tank whatever skills or pvp you got lol.......
If you can't tank, then I don't think you should be pvping.

Dagon, again fuckin replying to smth what you dont even understand. 300 ek have nearly 4300 hp, my 'low' mages have m lvl 136+10+3+1 (eq,pot,spell) and I avg hit 850~ (can be 950) and my rl same. So just realize 5x 850 =4250+wands+ utoris.. 300 ek by 5 ppl headshot? Gzgzgz lets realize rps and mages.

Dagon, again fuckin replying to smth what you dont even understand. 300 ek have nearly 4300 hp, my 'low' mages have m lvl 136+10+3+1 (eq,pot,spell) and I avg hit 850~ (can be 950) and my rl same. So just realize 5x 850 =4250+wands+ utoris.. 300 ek by 5 ppl headshot? Gzgzgz lets realize rps and mages.
Bro I understand that, but listen. Everytime I leave dp I bring 4bps Might Rings, Prismatic Rings, Magma Amulets, and Glacier Amulets. Just for that exact reason on my RP. I know mages hit hard as fuck. I know. Magma Amulet + Might Ring = 40% Fire Protection. That 850 would become 510. Then you would need 8 people to combo him cause there's no way you are without wasting him. But, also keep in mind that I personally bring 5 bps of SSA's too. We'd be there for awhile if I was completely trapped. But, I didn't reply to this cause I don't think mages need to have their ml dropped. I replied because some guy said there is no way to tank it.

Bro I understand that, but listen. Everytime I leave dp I bring 4bps Might Rings, Prismatic Rings, Magma Amulets, and Glacier Amulets. Just for that exact reason on my RP. I know mages hit hard as fuck. I know. Magma Amulet + Might Ring = 40% Fire Protection. That 850 would become 510. Then you would need 8 people to combo him cause there's no way you are without wasting him. But, also keep in mind that I personally bring 5 bps of SSA's too. We'd be there for awhile if I was completely trapped. But, I didn't reply to this cause I don't think mages need to have their ml dropped. I replied because some guy said there is no way to tank it.
dude if everything in this ot is based on real tibia, why not the relation between level and magic level?

Back