• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

magic level

yes but there is nobody with a 145ml

not sure if you are so dumb or just trolling
>real tibia 1x rate; shadowcores !7x rate!

and the biggest advance what you have here, you can go to magic shop and waste ur 400kkk cuz ur rich, like aint nobody on rl tibia

USE UR GODDAMN BRAIN

Then you're the biggest retard I know if you die that easy.
Are you fucking retarded? 1 ue = 900 you piece of shit. If you simply could calculate you can see 900x4 = 3600 = 350 RP's Hp.
And thats only counted with the ues and not with summons, utoris and wands, so what i think is that you are the biggest retard here. gtfo

not sure if you are so dumb or just trolling
>real tibia 1x rate; shadowcores !7x rate!

and the biggest advance what you have here, you can go to magic shop and waste ur 400kkk cuz ur rich, like aint nobody on rl tibia

USE UR GODDAMN BRAIN
dude what i mean is, in real tibia a 500 lv have ml 110
here its like 140
shut the fuck up

Are you fucking retarded? 1 ue = 900 you piece of shit. If you simply could calculate you can see 900x4 = 3600 = 350 RP's Hp.
And thats only counted with the ues and not with summons, utoris and wands, so what i think is that you are the biggest retard here. gtfo
Lmfao, you obviously haven't heard of amulets or rings. Learn how to play. I'm done talking to you. You're retarded

Lmfao, you obviously haven't heard of amulets or rings. Learn how to play. I'm done talking to you. You're retarded
So you actually think amulet and rings save your life ? 4 mages isnt enough, could be even 6 or more. Still you should be able to tank them you noob, dont even reply to me since i see you got no brain.

So you actually think amulet and rings save your life ? 4 mages isnt enough, could be even 6 or more. Still you should be able to tank them you noob, dont even reply to me since i see you got no brain.
No, 4 mages wouldn't be enough. Possibly 6, but lets get to the fact that if you actually get trapped by 4-6 Mages. You're a complete fucking idiot. Also, yeah. Little rings and amulets would save your life.

dude what i mean is, in real tibia a 500 lv have ml 110
here its like 140
shut the fuck up

"dude what i mean is, in shadowcores everybody got money so even 8 lvl can have 144 ml"
did you ever attend to school?
not sure cuz ur reading comprehension sux as fk

"dude what i mean is, in shadowcores everybody got money so even 8 lvl can have 144 ml"
did you ever attend to school?
not sure cuz ur reading comprehension sux as fk
yeah i just realized how stupid you are
not worthy of my time

Back