• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic Team

I could join I guess :p

Only problem is ventrilo.. Comp is near the living room where usually like 5 people watch tv :p and I would annoy them if I had vent on

And if I was wearing a headset they would call me a nerd :(

Vent isnt needed right now, cause I don't have an avaliable one yet.

its not fun in dolera/inferna any more cuz u dont get exp when pking

That do sucks, Still... It's better than any other server out there imo. U can pk freely and there is pks everywhere... and u can pk and all can pk pk pk pk pk pk FUN FUN FUN! but the exp needs to come back agian :(

Doesn't matter on Dolera because you never kill anyone except guildless people who all are under level 20. How it works on Dolera is if you are in a protected guild its like non pvp except you can kill guildless people as much as you want without any consecuences. If you know nobody at Dolera who can invite you to a protected guild or by some other way get into one your leveling kinda stops at 30 because you have to hide and hunt at places where nobody else is and still high levels may run trought your cave and kill every guildless person they see.

Protected guild = non-pvp > you can kill guildless

Guildless = free kill

Exp from killing players was only good in wars on Dolera but I doupt this team would come so far. :p

BUMP.
We are now recruiting again ;]]

We have a ventrilo server and I hope to see people.

Requirements have changed.

You can be called whatever you like.

We are called 'Violent Saints'
Currently playing Premiera.mine.nu
We have an active ventrilo right now.

If you're unsure and wanna chat about it, pm me, I'll give you vent info and make you a vent account. We can chat there.

I hope to see some interest again,
Thanks.

BUMP.
We are now recruiting again ;]]

We have a ventrilo server and I hope to see people.

Requirements have changed.

You can be called whatever you like.

We are called 'Violent Saints'
Currently playing Premiera.mine.nu
We have an active ventrilo right now.

If you're unsure and wanna chat about it, pm me, I'll give you vent info and make you a vent account. We can chat there.

I hope to see some interest again,
Thanks.

I'd play with you i just want to know is that server donation dependant before i even consider it, because it seems like it is.

I'd play with you i just want to know is that server donation dependant before i even consider it, because it seems like it is.

It really isn't.
The cost of donation items ingame is real cheap too, so if you feel the need you want donation items, you can purchase them ingame.

A donate wand cost my friend 1kk, which isn't THAT hard to obtain I guess.

Also firewalker boots in the shop are useless.
Best are softboots, which can only be obtained by PoI.

Addons are same as RL Tibia also.

It really isn't.
The cost of donation items ingame is real cheap too, so if you feel the need you want donation items, you can purchase them ingame.

A donate wand cost my friend 1kk, which isn't THAT hard to obtain I guess.

Also firewalker boots in the shop are useless.
Best are softboots, which can only be obtained by PoI.

Addons are same as RL Tibia also.

I'll give it a go, then.

ONLY interested in active people, if you aren't active, dont bother

Back