• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic Team

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
UPDATED FROM 29/04/2012

Hey guys,
I'm looking for people to join our team.

Requirements:
-Ventrilo
-Decent English
-Good communication skills
-BEING ACTIVE

PM Me or Post here.

The team is called Violent Saints.

Currently playing:
Premiera.mine.nu

My ingame name is Beo, but I'll probably be AFK, so add my skype found in my profile.

Ventrilo is online right now, come and join and chat. If you're unsure if you wanna join or not, I'll make you an account and we can chat there!

Hope to see some interest,
Beo.

Last edited:
What will you do? o_O like playing OTS together or just having an otland family name? :p

Playing OTS together.

Otland family name is their option.

Four Magic for example.

I'd join.

10 years later

Yo Threehundredfourtyeight Magic,
Hi Twothousandeighthundredfiftytwo Magic.

I'd join.

10 years later

Yo Threehundredfourtyeight Magic,
Hi Twothousandeighthundredfiftytwo Magic.

Rofl.
You can use your own name.

Ozkl Magic

For example.

Noob Magic...

Sad that I don't meet the requirements my microphone has already broken 3 times (stupid logitech) and I wont bother to get it repaired once more so no vent for me.

Icy Magic? :>
Yep, sounds nice. ;)

Noob Magic...

Sad that I don't meet the requirements my microphone has already broken 3 times (stupid logitech) and I wont bother to get it repaired once more so no vent for me.

Haha, could work.
& I suppose vent isn't fully needed. It's just easier.

Bumping this.

Pm me and we can talk :)

I'd like to join, I meet all the listed requirements, Ill see how I do in English, my main language is Arabic.

Back