• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

Maybe, but most likely not lol.

If that was the case, the grounds would be perfect, seeing as that goes along with architecture lol.

Just admit you're gonna fix somethings and it's not perfect like you thought it was.

We all still think you're a great mapper.

NO ONE IS PERFECT.

I wasn't thinking it was perfect, and of course I wasn't thinking that I was perfect. :/
And in the end it's my city and I can invent the story I want. :)
And I want the story to fit with the arquitecture and with the roads and with everything. :p (Don't misslead, I'm not offending nor speaking load or something)

BTW I GOT THE 200 POST ON MY THREAD!!!! ;DDD

I don't have any. :/ I'm still mapping the desert city.
You'll see what I invented..

srry no translation
Puro Blah Blah Mamy (8)
xD show us some little pic :D

The desertic city of Dharavan

A little revamp.
- I changed the grounds inside the structures.
- A little night vision.

Just another picture of the same place...

A food shop.

NIGHT VISION!

Yes, it's part of the project, actually when I first posted about this city I wrote the story.

@up
are different

No es muy dificil, solo necesitas dedicacion, paciencia, creatividad, aprender diferentes tecnicas y tambien saber combinar los sprites. :peace:

:) i will try with mi best tomorrow to see if you like a new cave :)

It's not the same ss... Well, it's pretty much the same spot, but I just wanted to show the revamp of the grounds, which btw I really love. ;D

@I have in mapping around 1-2 years, hahaha... I start to play tibia at ten or 12 years I dont remember, Now I have 14 years... looks my mappings...
[tienes que hacer algo que sea original y nuevo para le guste a la gente, aparte de que se vea bien]

I don't wanna show off my mappings in spanish, they just started talking in spanish, and I'm bilingual, so, I speak in both languages.

Back