• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mailbox!

Russel

Reaction score
Would be good if you make able to open the doors of the Mailboxes on Svargrond deeper mines, goroma and so on.

Fuck of Postman quest.
Do it like that!
Postman Quest means that you'll have to pay some cash at the Postman NPC between Mount Sternum and Dwarven Bridge.
Like 1-10 Crystal Coins.

Yours Master Cannabis

That could be possbile, a good suggestion however we will probably not have the postman quest :p

Did he ask about postman quest *no*, he asked if you could fix the doors for the mailboxes in mines etc.

PS: damp?:)

Would be good if you make able to open the doors of the Mailboxes on Svargrond deeper mines, goroma and so on.

Did he ask about postman quest *no*, he asked if you could fix the doors for the mailboxes in mines etc.

PS: damp?:)

Idiot -.-
Can you see the

you make able to open the doors
That means that he wants to open the doors to the mailboxes my friend, and how do you open them in real tibia?
Yea there is your answer so i simply responded that we will not make the real quest, however the mailboxes is fixed now.
All you need to do is pay a fee of 10.000 gp

Why don't you just make so everyone can open the doors instead? well the 10k fee is great!

chill out guys,
PD: the npc is not taking the fee :p

We could create and NPC which will charge 10k~~ for opening the door to the mailbox.
I'll write it down, if the community would agree with this.

We could create and NPC which will charge 10k~~ for opening the door to the mailbox.

Talaturen already did that npc and i already set an action id to all the doors of the royal mailboxes, but there seems to be some problems with NPC Kevin :D

FUCK YOU

Don't act like that!
It was my idea...
Look at my first Post in the Topic.!
It was my fucking idea !!!

Yours angry Master Cannabis

Dont go emo becouse of this, I already said we fixed that becouse of your idea.

just not to the public.

yee...
it's hard to be an emo becauz ppl got bad attitudes against emos
I already saw ya post that you fixed that but then Van der Lay post came
And... we emos don't get enough attention so i thought you just overview my post =((

Man...
im a ganjaa smokin chillaa xD
Don't call me emo becuzz thats pathetic =D
Emo + Weed = %&$§*@$
If Emos would smoke weed there wouldn't be any problems with Emo's anymore ;D

Free Maariiiiiiiiiiiiyyyy

Back