• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

make a tibia 6.4 rl server?

make a 6.4 rl server

• yes

• no

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you fuel your journey on the opinions of others, you will run out of gas.

If I've learned anything from being around this community for more than a decade, it's that anything someone creates has the potential to be great, as do most individuals. With enough energy, effort and dedication, devoted to any particular goal, you will succeed as long as you want it more than you are afraid of failure. Personally, I welcome it. It teaches me a lot.

Good luck,
J.Dre

If I've learned anything from being around this community for more than a decade, it's that anything someone creates has the potential to be great, as do most individuals. With enough energy, effort and dedication, devoted to any particular goal, you will succeed as long as you want it more than you are afraid of failure. Personally, I welcome it. It teaches me a lot.

Good luck,
J.Dre
Inspirational words! :)

Good luck,
J.Dre
I see

It is easier to use otclient and a newer distro with old sprites.
Just take it as a tip, I wanted to do this project and I better stay with the 7.1, this one takes a lot more work than it seems :p

it would be cool but sadly I don't think you'll see more than 10~ active players, so it's probably not worth the investment...

Back